New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Oh my! A lot happened here last night. I'm not listening, or even attempting to look for these new leaks. I don't want to spoil my personal virginity loss with this album when it's in my clammy little hands on release day.

I'll happily read the descriptions and opinions, though!

But Madonna is gonna do a Carrie and kill us all....

well...talking seriously, i don't think there's a big difference if they're demos or completed songs.... we're just in the middle of december and things can only get worse... i'm not for drama but...

Oh my! A lot happened here last night. I'm not listening, or even attempting to look for these new leaks. I don't want to spoil my personal virginity loss with this album when it's in my clammy little hands on release day.

I'll happily read the descriptions and opinions, though!

But Madonna is gonna do a Carrie and kill us all....

You are very brave!!!! And you may be right, the quality is so poor that i'm now a bit underwhelmed, just like i was when the Hung Up snippets leaked 10 years ago!

I recommend not to listen

Man this is just depressing. She worked so long on this album just to have it all leak months before it's release. She needs to fire her whole fucking team. I'm so upset that I won't even bother looking for these snippets that leaked. This is ruining everything.

You are very brave!!!! And you may be right, the quality is so poor that i'm now a bit underwhelmed, just like i was when the Hung Up snippets leaked 10 years ago!

I recommend not to listen

I'd just rather wait for the album and I can listen to it while looking through the booklet and absorbing everything about it as Madonna wants it to be presented.

Of course, after that I'll be ravenous for leaks of songs that didn't make the final cut, as I'm sure most of us will be.

I'm SO going to Heaven!

I really hope no M fans/fansites WONT link to the actual full leaks when they happen (or that fans who got it won't share it in full with anyone so the "leakage" doesn't really start in the first place..) - it just takes one fan with a bigger audience on social media for a celeb-site and media to pick it up and spread it everywhere. not to be a party pooper. snippets are no big deal in the big picture. but actual full leaks better be kept as private as possible! what if she and youtube or another online streaming service made a deal to do a small concert and set a date for it? same with iTunes and all the other stuff. even interviews. it's all pre-planned. even for "surprise releases".. why ruin it all?

Man this is just depressing. She worked so long on this album just to have it all leak months before it's release. She needs to fire her whole fucking team. I'm so upset that I won't even bother looking for these snippets that leaked. This is ruining everything.

I couldn't agree more.

but actual full leaks better be kept as private as possible! what if she and youtube or another online streaming service made a deal to do a small concert and set a date for it? same with iTunes and all the other stuff. even interviews. it's all pre-planned. even for "surprise releases"..

THIS.

Her South Americans fans are so ruthless.

I gotta admit I do love all the snippets though. It just sucks cause apparently M was deciding between LFL and UB for the lead singles but now the snippets have leaked and it seems inevitable that the full (demo?) versions will be leak soon.

If full songs leak of course they're all gonna spread EVERYWHERE. I mean come on. This whole thing leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. I don't wanna be bored of the album by the time it's actually released and everything is suppose to be new and exciting,.

Snippets?! We are well past that point right now, this is TRAGIC!!! Report all possible evidence of leaks etc directly to Guy or anyone or any source closely related to Madonna!!!