New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

I didn't see it! Or so I tell everyone! I think Unapologetic Bitch would be the best first single. There is something about the beat that reminds me of Material Girl, but more contemporary.

Her voice is amazing. Sounds so good. 80's on some tracks and more mature 90's on others. The Madonna voice we all know and love. Thank God she never changes.

Guest Borderline

This is sad, I feel so bad for her. I'll admit, I got caught up when RH & WAOM leaked, as like everyone, I'm hungry for new M. But, this is just so so sad. Perhaps the 'new album' topics should be suspended until actual news about the new album is confirmed and released?

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Rebel Heart

3. Living for Love

4. Joan of Arc

5. Wash All Over Me

6. Illuminati

We're all Bad Girls! Or are we Girls Gone Wild when we hear about the possibility of new music! I wasn't going to stop until I heard them!

Just heard the new snippets.

Unapologetic sounds great, reggae beat, I'm surprised I like this more than LFL

LFL hard to tell from just that snippet, I was expecting more of a gospel(y) song?

Illuminati, yes there's a rap on it, sounds like American Life ish

Joan Of Arc sounds like a lovely ballad

In this order I like:

JOA > UB > LFL > I

Well they should put it up for pre sale while people have got the leaks in their mind. If any of her team cares.

Yeah I agree. Something needs to be done on her side unfortunately. I mean we dont even have a album title or a release date. At this rate if the album will be out in March like people speculate, all the demos will probably leak by then. So sad

We are all going to get our buts kicked tomorrow on instagram. I feel like my dads coming home from work and ive been naughty.

I didnt hack it though or sell it. Just listened. And if anything M if you read this, it has promoted the album. x

Well, there's already a thread on ATRL. The song snippets are gonna spread more now than just us here. :(

oh god. it may spread like crazy now.

a user said

Full songs are so much better. The Brazilian leaks are taken from demosversions of each track. Not the final ones. Don't think Illuminati or Joan Of Arc will make it to the album.

HOLY SHIT! joan of arc sounds fuckin amazing

sorry but unapologetic bitch does NOT sound like a hit or stand out (yes even from that snippet)

living for love sounds very promising for a lead single

illuminti sounds like hot shit too!!

Joan of Arc sounds wonderful!

The rest... meh. But how can I judge from low quality 9 second clips? Looking forward to hearing the finished album. I hope there are no more leaks! It ruins everything!

Joan of Arc sounds wonderful!

The rest... meh. But how can I judge from low quality 9 second clips? Looking forward to hearing the finished album. I hope there are no more leaks! It ruins everything!

I agree. I wasn't impressed with the Rebel Heart clip when that first leaked. Now I live for the song.

Wow, they all sound pretty goog, I would say amazing but they're less than 20 seconds each one. My impression:

-Unapologetic Bitch: great rythm, fresh and new sound, catchy as hell, my only complain are the vocals but it's an uptempo song so they are not really that important. I can hear the radio version with the Bitch word ommited. though.

-Living For Love has an 80's vibe, nice vocals, it's catchy too and but I need to hear more to tell if it would be a better lead single than UB.

-Illuminatti: The snippet it's too short, sound weird because it has a slow part and suddenly it becomes faster and the mood changes.

-Joan of Arc: Nice vocals again, very acoustic. Not single material but a good album track.

I just really really hope they don't leak in full length.