New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

I bet her team took down the links asap and won't tell her

The links are already down

But this doesn't seem like a real leak like Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me which were fairly easy to find. They were all over youtube. It seems only a very few people have heard these new snippets. I couldn't find them at all.

+1

she's at a point where she needs to do something...

Yeah, she'll cancel Christmas with her children and rush a video shoot and a promo plan to release something quick, because some morons leaked and shared her new music.

We all know it's something Madonna would do... :madonna2:

Yeah, she'll cancel Christmas with her children and rush a video shoot and a promo plan to release something quick, because some morons leaked and shared her new music.

We all know it's something Madonna would do... :madonna2:

I wasn't talking about that. I was thinking more about things like a release date, a name or a title.

I wasn't talking about that. I was thinking more about things like a release date, a name or a title.

Okay but you're not the first here, other people already said "She should release the album NOW". It's not something Madonna would do... In fact, she would do the opposite : stick to her plan and do what she wants.

And the fuckers who shared her music illegaly will be the first to complain "Why so few promo?? Why no TV performance?". Because you ruined it, morons... :mellow:

But hey, it's all part of their masterplan to create buzz! All intentional! *rolls eyes*

:chuckle:

As horrible as this is for M, I really don't believe it will do any harm to the album.

The shiny, finished record will be bought next year in shitloads, whatever happens. The world wants this album :thumbsup:

:chuckle:

As horrible as this is for M, I really don't believe it will do any harm to the album.

The shiny, finished record will be bought next year in shitloads, whatever happens. The world wants this album :thumbsup:

True dat!

I think Rebel Heart should be the first single.....but then again Living for Love could be a smart choice also

From what I heard, this is my least favorite snippet. But I'll reserve my judgment when I'll hear it in full.