New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

All of this wouldn't have happened if there wasn't someone on her team doing shady shit... There wouldn't be leaks if there wasn't collectors, there wouldn't be collectors if there wasn't people close to her that sold the songs to them...

I mean, there's not even release date for the album, maybe April, 4 months before we have 6 songs already! It's the half album, if the leaks contines we'll have the fucking 40 demos by january, so there will no suprise, no hype, i respect the madonna's work and I will not hear anything until madonna decides it's time

I mean, there's not even release date for the album, maybe April, 4 months before we have 6 songs already! It's the half album, if the leaks contines we'll have the fucking 40 demos by january, so there will no suprise, no hype, i respect the madonna's work and I will not hear anything until madonna decides it's time

WHHHAAATTT??? 6 songs??? I only know about Rebel Heart and Wash Over.... Am I so out of date???

fuuuuuuck what did i miss?

were they demos or HQ? ahh im so upset for madonna :(

4 new songs babe, not all of them. and medium quality. I didnt download but listened. The album sounds like like a prayer. Im sad for her too :(

WHHHAAATTT??? 6 songs??? I only know about Rebel Heart and Wash Over.... Am I so out of date???

Only 2 songs leaked in full... Rebel and Wash. Now 4 15sec snippets leaked, Unapologetic bitch, Illuminati, Joan of arc and Living for love

All of this wouldn't have happened if there wasn't someone on her team doing shady shit... There wouldn't be leaks if there wasn't collectors, there wouldn't be collectors if there wasn't people close to her that sold the songs to them...

yes. there is someone in her team that's betraying her and I hate the thought of it. it's not good.

We need a code or something hahaha x We all want M to do well, we will all buy the album and the expensive tickets but just for a little bit for svps and hecs sake this shits leaking and we dont want the site closed. Close another fucker.

The queen will be so angry that she'll cancel her plans for this amazing era, she'll drop the album and be done with it...

That's what you get, bitches! :angry:

I have a feeling M won't say anything unless they leak widely, which they haven't yet. She seems to have frightened everyone enough that everyone's afraid to post links. So my guess is that she'll pretend nothing happened, if she even knows about it.

But this doesn't seem like a real leak like Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me which were fairly easy to find. They were all over youtube. It seems only a very few people have heard these new snippets. I couldn't find them at all.

If i was madonna I would cancel the release of the album and would direct another film, someone is killing all her work, this is terrible for M

NO NO NO,

The queen will be so angry that she'll cancel her plans for this amazing era, she'll drop the album and be done with it...

That's what you get, bitches! :angry:

i think she'll do that unfortunately. if almost everything in full leaks= promo. much easier. but an absolute horrible scenario because she'll NEED to do some real promo for this album. she had the Super Bowl last time.