New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Wow. Two days ago, everyone here was like "Why is Madonna angry at her fans, it's not all of them who leak and share stolen songs". And now look at you...

Madonna was really angry with 2 leaked songs, can't you imagine what she'll do with the whole album leaking? Shame on you... :angry:

Edited by Moka

The QUEEN should release something. The name of the singe, some date, name of the album, track list, whatever, but something sooner than soon.

It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch, but sometime you know I gotta call it like it is.

Shame on us,for??????????? We r not posting links!!!!!! We r just listening something that some fucker has leaked already!! I mean grow up already! It's online and we can't do anythig about it.

She's not going to give u any candy for calling us "Fake fans" "Shame on u" etc. Chhh ibhiF14KcRrAu8.gif

If i was madonna I would cancel the release of the album and would direct another film, someone is killing all her work, this is terrible for M

Edited by Sparks

If i was madonna I would cancel the release of the album and would direct another film, someone is killing all her work, this is terrible for M

Exactly!! You all here are helping the leakers.

So some more songs have leaked? LOL

This is so terrible for Madonna.

Iam sure all the people how condemned the leaks earlier and the people who are behind it download it ASAP :lmao: