New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Couldn't not listen as they're only short and LQ - they sound quality!!!!! Very exciting!!!! Never gonna listen to them again though. These leaks are getting rediculous!! I hope she's got a surprise release coming soon, Id hate to have more leaks!!!

I still think that Living for love may be the first single. Te "return to her roots" again. She goes back to the nineties that she helped to make.

I think that UB would be better. LFL seems like a song she did 20 years ago and now she decided to release it. I know i will like it, but I want the first single be more "interesting" for non-fans :)

This is quite bad for her. She might have to rush release and skip going skiing. Its none of us that did it though although now weve got half the albums songs. Ive just listened live and will wait for the release.

The links on Soundcloud were taken down. I only heard Unapologetic bitch & Joan of Arc but it got cut short to play a slow down version of Papa don't preach and quite frankly it sounds good.

Now it's a slow down version of Open your heart. I'm amazed at how much i dig this.