NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

Guest HaveASit

Bad timing, I guess. America is over sensitive for the Ferguson incident. If she had done that in another time, people would overreact a hundred times less.

Bad timing, I guess. America is over sensitive for the Ferguson incident. If she had done that in another time, people would overreact a hundred times less.

They would react the very same way. It has nothing to do with those incidents. People are offended for the sake of being offended. It's the same ridiculous concept as "being famous for being famous". It's shallow. In addition, people on social media are cowards. They comfortably hide behind their aliases and can write the biggest nonsense and spew large amounts of hatred and lies without the fear to face the consequences for their behaviour. Would they repeat the same things if they were face to face with the person they are talking about? Hell no!

Guest Rachelle of London

The same people slagging her off are the same ones that slag her off all the time. Nothing new. They look for any excuse. No one will remember this on Tuesday

her answer starts with "I'm sorry"...

I know it does, thank you. Then it continues...

I'm not comparing my self to anyone

I'm admiring and acknowledging there (sic) Rebel Hearts

This is niether (sic) a crime or an insult or racist!

To me, it reads "i'm sorry you clowns are dense."

If she's sorry about anything, she's sorry she shared something her fans made that she found inspiring with the clown car known as the social media thought police.

The same people slagging her off are the same ones that slag her off all the time. Nothing new. They look for any excuse. No one will remember this on Tuesday

I agree. The same old faces, same old nasty comments. Nothing new at all.

I'm sorry but this is a massive overreaction to something not just innocuous but supportive of all of the rebel hearts who paved the way for freedom from social injustice. This is exactly what M is fighting for to a large extent which was voiced in her art for freedom project. I could understand it if she had posted images of her naked arse with the said images superimposed on each buttock. Now that would be worth a reaction. But M is not the self confessed narcissist that she was in the 90's and contrary to popular belief does not cause controversy to get attention or at least if she does its because she wants to draw attention to a larger cause.

Guest Rachelle of London

posted on UKmix

B6X9R7qIEAAVyqd.jpg

Now that's juSt silly. Why does a fan need to justify this by making a collage of Madonna with black people.

It's all just silly and I don't know why fans are even indulging in it.