NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

What are they saying?

Some of the comments

"The phony outrage is hilarious! Week after week another episode of handwringing and pearl clutching. Oh my! How dare she? Gasp. Somebody needs to stop this woman! LOL. These knee jerk reactions are priceless. Madonna truly does have the media on a string"

"Oh, please stop the faux outrage. If you look at these posts in context with her other posts, it's obvious she is playing tribute to them and showing them respect. Calling this "racism" really is an insult to people who are truly racist".

"you don't understand what the term REBEL HEART stands for then SHUT UP! This campaign makes sense. Madonna has stated that Rebel Heart stand for being Rebellious and Romantic and or Passionate. With THAT in mind this campaign makes total sense. It isn't her fault that you guys don't see it. All 3 were passionate about and rebellious for what they believed in THAT is what she is getting at"

"And with this article, I think I'm officially done with EW. Writers are meant to comment on, not criticize, that which they obviously have no understanding of. Never mind that this is the most influential female artist in the world and that every other so-called singer is merely copying her. Shame on EW and their painfully shallow pool of "writers."

"What a mean spirited,sexist and ageist article. This will be the last EW article I click on. All the things you are saying about Madonna eerily mirror what has become of EW as a magazine".

"EW, you would be smart to take this down now. These posts by Madonna are not racist. You suggesting it makes you racist, not to mention blatantly ageist. This is appalling what you are suggesting of Madonna. Shame on you!! Do you know what Madonna has outlined as to what Rebel Heart stands for. Look it up! You always attack Madonna but this is by far the most outlandish, biased reporting I have seen yet!!"

"this a joke? Aren't you guys tired of constantly saying negative things about Madonna? Why so much hate towards her? Your article is slanderous. How long before you tire of dragging her through the mud for no reason. I used to love this magazine but for too long it has become more like this. Sad"

No, don't agree with this at all. There is a difference between being a control freak when it comes to work but human emotions are not like that. Madonna is a lot more spontaneous than people give her credit for and has great humour and compassion.

"Madonna is a lot more spontaneous than people give her credit for and has great humour and compassion." absolutely! if it was just one image...but those three?...

Some of these social justice warriors and extremely sensitive people really give some of us liberal and fair minded people a bad rap...

Sometimes logic and trying to understand why one might be having such strong negative emotions is thrown out the window because it's easier to attack others on perceived social injustices.

i can´t imagine she´s not completely aware of what she´s doing right now...she´s a self-proclaimed control freak...i guess every single instagram move is prepared more than one week before getting posted...

omG :rotfl:

...........are you serious right now

every middle sized company has their community managers for doing this. that doesn t mean she s not the last instance... but i doubt she s the one who s sitting there for hours searching pictures to regram...

her post one day before was some kind of announcement...that s what i mean

Edited by sillybilly

Madonna5_INSTAGRAM-726x406.png

Do you guys remember this one? I forgot to complain about it back then because I didn't know this was offensive, but now I do. I'm Mexican and Frida Kahlo means a lot to me and our country. Madonna is a fucking racist and as a Mexican I will not stand for it! My life, my dignity, my entire existence have been spat on. She's a damn racist and using pictures of people that inspire her (of another race) to promote her album that means the world to her and is tied with her Art for Freedeom project and everything that matters to her is JUST WRONG and I will not stop until we put a stop to this old hag! It's TACKY and she SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

Do you guys remember this one? I forgot to complain about it back then because I didn't know this was offensive, but now I do. I'm Mexican and Frida Kahlo means a lot to me and our country. Madonna is a fucking racist and as a Mexican I will not stand for it! My life, my dignity, my entire existence have been spat on. She's a damn racist and using pictures of people that inspire her (of another race) to promote her album that means the world to her and is tied with her Art for Freedeom project and everything that matters to her is JUST WRONG and I will not stop until we put a stop to this old hag! It's TACKY and she SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

You need help.

TV Irrelevant Guide bags on Legend Madonna

Madonna started off 2014 by calling her son Rocco the N-word, but this year she's outdone herself.

In order to promote her new album Rebel Heart and show off just how edgy and relevant she is, Madonna shared a series of posts featuring influential black men with poorly PhotoShopped bondage cords wrapped around their faces. "This #rebelheart had a dream!" Madonna captioned the edited picture of Martin Luther King Jr. "This #rebelheart fought for freedom," she noted of Nelson Mandela. "This #rebelheart sang about ONE LOVE!" she said about Bob Marley.

If you need to take a minute and repress your rage, it's okay. Take all the time you need because co-opting the images of black revolutionaries and binding their faces to promote an album that no one asked for while systemic racism is tearing the country apart takes offensive to a whole new level.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Madonna-Martin-Luther-King-Nelson-Mandela-1091378.aspx

I'm laughing

LOL. Who won't Madonna spit on next?

Rebel Cunt!

When I just googled M, there are now only two lead stories about today's trumped up "scandal" at the top of the page, and the third one is about Sean Penn. This too shall pass.

TV Irrelevant Guide bags on Legend Madonna

If you need to take a minute and repress your rage, it's okay. Take all the time you need because co-opting the images of black revolutionaries and binding their faces to promote an album that no one asked for while systemic racism is tearing the country apart takes offensive to a whole new level.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Madonna-Martin-Luther-King-Nelson-Mandela-1091378.aspx

I see crazy pills are free now in 2015. Jesus fucking Christ.

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

When I just googled M, there are now only two lead stories about today's trumped up "scandal" at the top of the page, and the third one is about Sean Penn. This too shall pass.

Look up Madonna Instagram on the news, there is 64 articles

Look up Madonna Instagram on the news, there is 64 articles

Yes, mostly poorly written. But I am talking about when you type her into google, three main stories always appear at top of page. Earlier they were about the "outrage," but now one of them is the Sean Penn thing. I do realize google searches change depending on your location but it just shows me that this ridiculous thing will lose steam quickly.

Someone in the EW Article commented where is Fatnet Jackson where you need her and then someone said she is waiting for Rebel Heart to steal more material. Classic!

Played or be Played, and nobody play the game better than M.

Suddenly, everyone is talking about her album....priceless.

People are trying to trend getmadonnabanned2k15

Hope it dies down after people feel they did their bit of online protest

Banned from what for God's sake? Jesus I hope these fuck wads don't breed.