NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

The weirdest things become controversies in relation to Madonna! You would think anyone could see she posts their pictures because she admires them as "rebel hearts" and "freedom fighters" Other celebrities do all kinds of crazy bad things and no one says anything.

Yes agree with you. Madonna is held up to different standards than any other celebrity by the media. They are waiting continually to trash her for anything. Always has happened and unfortunately, always will. The fact that they now use the "age" card is worrying because so many people in the World seem to mock people for getting older. When in fact, we are all ageing every second of our lives. Just bizarre.

So pissed of to read the hype of Madonnas instagramms posts. There is nothing racism in them.

People didint get her message or they dont want to get her message and declare her as racist.

And that comment, that Madonna is a rich white woman is so dishonoring, maybe Madonna should sue

that journalist

But she's "Irrelevant" you know

It's ironic celebrities show off their tits and asses, stage fake fights, and dress in ridiculous outfits to get media attention to maintain relevant, but M slays the competition without trying!!

I wish to God she'd post one of Jesus with the wires. I'm sorry but people are stupid as fuck. She is honoring her heroes you motherfucking media fuck fools.

I'm pretty sure she did. It was one of the first she did.

Edit: I saw where others had reported the Jesus with the wires as well.

Edited by OddlyEven

People who see a difference in using a picture of Mandela, Khalo or any other have some really fucked up issues in their heads. Why is humanity so hypersensitive now? It's like everyone is just waiting for a match to light and start a huge fire.

I just wish that one intelligent person would defend her in some major publication. Just for once, for somebody to write something exposing all these fools for their idiocy and actually standing up for M.

I just wish that one intelligent person would defend her in some major publication. Just for once, for somebody to write something exposing all these fools for their idiocy and actually standing up for M.

Yes. The day when the media stop talking about her, we should be worried. She's still relevant as ever!

Her top grossing/tour attendance will speak for it itself. Fuck em!!

Bad publicity is good publicity. Madonna must be laughing her ass off asking herself "I can't believe after 30 years people still fall for that". As long as they talk about her and make her what she wants to be : a polarzing and controversial figure because in Madonna's mind art must ask questions and be controversial. She has been doing it for 30 years and morons still take the bait. Lenghty articles about why she lost it this time, why she's old blah blah blah and you know what ? She will definitely do it again...and again.....

Remember the other day when she posted that "just wait haters, I got so much more in store for you?" I'm starting to wonder if she posted the pics from a genuine place or she knew damn well it would just piss ppl off. This era's gonna be fun.

If Madonna didn't know her Instagram posts would keep her in the headlines constantly at a time when she is preparing to win over the masses with new music and a new assault on pop culture, she wouldn't bother. Some people despise her for courting attention. Others are smarter and understand what she is doing. Regardless, the bottom line is that there are billions of people on social media and guess who everyone is paying attention to yet again? Anyone who doubts her is just participating in their own thirst for more opportunities to be irritated and affected by her. It's all Love/Hate. Always has been, and will be until she's gone and everyone just finally gives in and accepts that she has been a part of their culture for longer than any other self-made public figure they can recall.

Remember the other day when she posted that "just wait haters, I got so much more in store for you?" I'm starting to wonder if she posted the pics from a genuine place or she knew damn well it would just piss ppl off. This era's gonna be fun.

I think the message about the haters was just a tongue in cheek way of saying that she is still going strong.

I have no doubt whatsoever that these photos were posted from a genuine place. She was praising all of these men as Rebel Hearts and admiring them. It is sad that people have to search for untrue motives in everything. Madonna has never been a racist and never will be.

Remember the other day when she posted that "just wait haters, I got so much more in store for you?" I'm starting to wonder if she posted the pics from a genuine place or she knew damn well it would just piss ppl off.

I don't believe that at all. I think they are 2 seperate things. You should know better than that. It's something that the media would say.

I think promotion for this album will be amazing & controversial.......not Instagram posts.

i can´t imagine she´s not completely aware of what she´s doing right now...she´s a self-proclaimed control freak...i guess every single instagram move is prepared more than one week before getting posted...

No, don't agree with this at all. There is a difference between being a control freak when it comes to work but human emotions are not like that. Madonna is a lot more spontaneous than people give her credit for and has great humour and compassion.