NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

I love the flop threads so much as there you have full reign to bag on the has-been with wild abandon. It's a fun pastime. But yeah, I hate seeing her elsewhere, especially her giant ug mug reposted over and over. Hell, people repost her face too much for my taste there.

I can see why she was brought up here as obviously M. posted her ala rebel heart, but these others pics from gag's account?

Fuck no!!!

yes, that was really out of place.

Yes, it's only natural for threads to veer off topic from time to time, but enough of that beast is enough.

Jeez, y'all! I only posted it because she posted it along with her comment and I figured everyone would want to know what the accompanying photo was, no matter how hideous. :lol:

I love the flop threads so much as there you have full reign to bag on the has-been with wild abandon. It's a fun pastime. But yeah, I hate seeing her elsewhere, especially her giant ug mug reposted over and over. Hell, people repost her face too much for my taste there.

I can see why she was brought up here as obviously M. posted her ala rebel heart, but these others pics from gag's account?

Fuck no!!!

Quite. That's exactly what that whole forum is for. Open season on those flop bitches.

As for Madonna's pic posting; a wry smile, a raised eyebrow or a chuckle are all adult and rational responses to that.

Jeez, y'all! I only posted it because she posted it along with her comment and I figured everyone would want to know what the accompanying photo was, no matter how hideous. :lol:

Oh I didn't realize you posted that pic baby, was not trying to make u feel bad but yes keep those unnecessary horror pics where they belong...please :smooch:

Oh I didn't realize you posted that pic baby, was not trying to make u feel bad but yes keep those unnecessary horror pics where they belong...please :smooch:

:lmao: No prob..... I don't wanna see her any more than the rest of us.

:lmao: No prob..... I don't wanna see her any more than the rest of us.

and u do right...now what do u think if we get rid of all these try hards in here and we make this our "private thread" ? :laugh:

Hmmmm

Gaga:

Friendship is only friendship when it is real. Passionate and relentless. Forgiving and joyful. Don't forget today to have real moments with your friends. Not a text, or a tweet, an Instagram-- that's all deceit. Hold real hands, kiss genuine lips, be a truly strong human force.

10614368_10153099904084574_4227921831398

lucille-portable.gif

M's thoughts on that...

lucille-bluth-criticm.gif

#nobutter #nocake

10891791_10152974662189402_7241159663262

"Channelling Warhol another#rebelheart" -Madonna

10897026_10152974670354402_4400487497309

"I want dat t-shirt!!! #rebelheart #unapologeticbitch" -Madonna — with Miley Cyrus.

10898014_10152975391029402_8307830682682

"Dat unaplogeticbitchkiss' #rebelhearts" -Madonna— with Miley Cyrus.

10409203_10152976204674402_5663416840371

"One of the first #rebelhearts !!! #iconic" -Madonna

She already moved on and so shall we

nnn.jpg

The saddest comment is from any LM saying Gaga wore stg with this picture ( KH art ) the other day...Like they know what they're talking about. Like she knows him that much.

I am sick of all the posts of miley cyrus Madonna seems to be putting up lately. I really don't see what the praise is all about, what does Miley Cyrus have to offer with her come back? She's just a trashy little bit** and regardless of the love I have for Madonna this is really turning me off :angry:

^ I wouldn't let it bother you. Madonna always supports the younger female artists who worship her. It's all in fun, but I am sure she sees some of herself in them and likes to support/protect. She used to do the same with Britney.

I am sick of all the posts of miley cyrus Madonna seems to be putting up lately. I really don't see what the praise is all about, what does Miley Cyrus have to offer with her come back? She's just a trashy little bit** and regardless of the love I have for Madonna this is really turning me off :angry:

The posts of Miley are a big turn off for some of us, but I think M seems to get kick out of her personality and possibly have some maternal feelings toward her.

I'm hoping M shows her love for more interesting and innovative artists in the future, regardless of their gender.

Guest Pud Whacker

Hmmmm

Gaga:

Friendship is only friendship when it is real. Passionate and relentless. Forgiving and joyful. Don't forget today to have real moments with your friends. Not a text, or a tweet, an Instagram-- that's all deceit. Hold real hands, kiss genuine lips, be a truly strong human force.

10614368_10153099904084574_4227921831398

is this ugly fat cow talking about when she offered to send kelly osbourne a birthday cake over twitter?

I feel you... but... let it be... its business... :dazed:

why is she putting her face on Madonna's pics? that's almost stalkerish, I can't with these pop whores

Exactly... Miley is becoming as disturbing as Lady Gaga... just what we needed, another lunatic wannabe stalker... this is what M get playing with the plebeian :newspaper: