NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

Ugh. So glad she said something.

The Gaga "fued" is 6 years old and people need to move on from that non-threat.

Yes, so sick of seeing her name mentioned all the time when people talk of Madonna. Sick of the constant talk of this one-sided "fued"

Madonna is the biggest female music star of all time - she is so above the others it does not matter. . Madonna does not go around trashing other artists or trying to destroy them. She is way above that.

:megamanson: @ posters saying Madonna does not keep it classy when addressing the negative comments. She is human after all and she is allowed to vent on HER OWN Instagram about the fuck she wants. Stop living in 1991 people, you're annoying

No ill will means just that. Anything more would be something different.

I like to believe that, but aren't they trying a little too hard to deny it's about gaga? suddenly the instagram post, the twitter q&a with guy.. I mean, in other circumstances I don't think M would care that much or reply to it all. unless she wants to start the new album promo with a clean start and no rumours of M & LG or anyone having beef with one another. (I know, gaga started it all, not M. but you know what im saying )

Ok so if a feud doesn’t exist then why add fuel to the fire by singing an Express Yourself/Born This Way mash-up leading into She’s Not Me on the MDNA Tour, describe Born This Way as ‘reductive’ and fire other shots over the years.

Loved Madonna from the start, but her Instagram is nauseating at times, the female feuds post being the worst to date.

Ok so if a feud doesn’t exist then why add fuel to the fire by singing an Express Yourself/Born This Way mash-up leading into She’s Not Me on the MDNA Tour, describe Born This Way as ‘reductive’ and fire other shots over the years.

Loved Madonna from the start, but her Instagram is nauseating at times, the female feuds post being the worst to date.

Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Er.. NO. Go take another fucking selfie dumbo.

"Er"?

YOU WANT TO FUCKING go "Er" with ME?

The audacity of you, you stupid useless nobody?

1. Yeah number fucking 1. Is that supposed to insult me? That is not me in my signature, dumbass bitchcunt. He's GEORGE HILL. http://instagram.com/yaboig_hill

2. Your presence alone is more nauseating than Madonna's entire Instagram account.

3. You are one of those SAD, PATHETIC gays falling into the "I loved Madonna but __(insert some disgusting faggy verbal diarrhoea to fill in the blank)" type of fan who needs to fuck off from this Earth.

You obviously lack a refined sense of humour if you didn't get the tongue-in-cheek manner of that tour mashup.

Madonna called BTW the song reductive because that's exactly what it is and how she and everybody else sees it. Should she have lied to make the thieving Germanotta feel better? :doodlemanson:

1 week ban. Effective Immediately.

Fire what other shots over the years? this is literally the only thing Madonna ever did, she WAS ASKED IN AN INTERVIEW what she thought about gaga basically copying her song and she said it felt reductive, then the mashup on tour in response to the ridiculous shit that cunt has been doing. That's it. How much shade did gaga continue to throw at her since then till this day, over and over? in interviews, on twitter, instagram, while continuing to stir her fans on, and you mean to tell me Madonna is the one adding fuel to fire when she hasn't even mentioned her in like 3 fucking years?

There is no "feud." True, she might add fuel to the fire with the mash-up but mostly bitch is simply laughing at the stalker. If anything, bitch is simply annoyed that stupid people actually believe there is a feud. Mostly fueled by Reductive One playing victim to anyone who's willing to listen and get paid.

Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Noticed you blocked me from replying to that last message, brave of you.

Just wanted to say thanks for the laugh, but on a serious note, people with mental health issues shouldn't be a laughing matter.

And of COURSE the guy in your sig isn't you, that was silly of me. Can only imagine how ugly you are, ugly as your soul.

Goodbye imbecile, would love to stay and talk longer but I have this thing called a LIFE, you should try find one in 2015.

You obviously lack a refined sense of humour if you didn't get the tongue-in-cheek manner of that tour mashup.

Madonna called BTW the song reductive because that's exactly what it is and how she and everybody else sees it. Should she have lied to make the thieving Germanotta feel better? :doodlemanson:

1 week ban. Effective Immediately.

Make it two please, just for kicks.

There is no "feud." True, she might add fuel to the fire with the mash-up but mostly bitch is simply laughing at the stalker. If anything, bitch is simply annoyed that stupid people actually believe there is a feud. Mostly fueled by Reductive One playing victim to anyone who's willing to listen and get paid.

Exactly

I think M likes Miley because she sees her young self in her... Specially with all the hate she got from the overly sexual Bangerz campaign. Miley can come across as very stupid, lost or whatever, but she actually seems like a good hearted person

She does seem like she takes a liking to the lost troubled ones.

Madonna has always supported other female singers. Over the years she has talked about how much she has loved and admired so many artists. Male entertainers as well such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, David Bowie, Prince, to name a few.

Regarding female artists, she has talked of her love for all different kinds of singers and personalities. Julie Andrews and Karen Carpenter were 2 of her favourites and neither were controversial or rebels. I have read her thoughts on so many that she loved including Joni Mitchell, Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Debbie Harry, Chrissie Hynde, Britney, Katy, Adele, Rihanna and Miley. She is always supportive of other female singers which is fantastic .