NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

better to embrace whats done is done then start saying things like raped and terrorist and blaming everyone else....but i really do hope she has the fbi on this and charge these people. I am pissed the album leaked. so u know, dont project ur emotions onto my opinions ffs.

don't agree...she should have sticked with the post....and probably someone from her staff made her delete...

Right :semifunny:

This is Madonna we're talking about, she's a 56 yo master of the game and has been one for three decades. Not some ingenuè who's been on the scene for ten minutes. But maybe you're right, it could be the same STAFF person who's leaked her album to some trader online to "force her to delete the second post"

She's only now starting to realise that it's coming from WITHIN. At last. And nobody is patronising her but even fans who adore her can have an opinion on these facts. What I find ridiculous and slightly patronising is people suggesting that Madonna is being forced to delete a post on Instagram but let's not discuss the obvious here

The press (however c-list the publication) is already using it against her, that's why long time fans on here were simply saying that finding the person responsible for these leaks IN THE FLESH, someone who has actually access to her work physically makes more sense than typing those posts on IG. Again, the first post was brilliant, the second not so much, hence she deleted it when she saw the reactions and please, nobody had her to. She's not any random puppet princessly fool.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/betrayed-paranoid-madonna-fears-insider-4830704

Madonna has become “paranoid 24/7” after it emerged her computer and phones have been hacked for “more than a decade”.

And the singer fears that someone from her team, who has access to her passwords, is collaborating with the thief to damage her.

The hacker, believed to operate out of Israel, has been accessing personal photos and unreleased music – and selling them on the black market in Madonna merchandise.

Items can exchange hands for thousands of pounds among hardcore fans of the singer.

The situation got so bad that Madonna recently turned detective and Skyped one trader for 30 minutes.

In the chat, she is said to have begged the trader to tell her the identity of the hacker.

A source said: “She has been suspecting everyone, which has left her distraught and paranoid, 24/7.

“It’s an intolerable situation and has been going on for more than a decade.

“But Madonna memorabilia is a massive business and these unscrupulous characters are just lining their pockets at her expense.”

Some of the stolen photographs are never-before-seen shots from various high-end fashion shoots. Madonna has taken to Instagram in the last few weeks to vent her fury.

What a shitty day for her : Having her stolen unfinished work shared online and getting thrown under the bus for ill advised choice of words in her angry rant (which by definition is not something thought through, you usually say what the fuck crosses your mind when you're mad hence why she removed it after calming down).

I was put off by her talk about stealing pictures (and her accusatory tone), but in this manner I can't really criticize. This is a HUUUUUGE violation of her professional endeavors.

I think she kind of knew what was coming next after her photos were stolen .

I get that it's 2014, the Internet and shit like this just happens, I get that some could find her words overly dramatic......cut her some slack though. She shouldn't be told to shut up or censor herself for having a (GASP) human reaction to this......a perfectly natural for someone that feels betrayed and probably slightly paranoid at this point. How would any one of you feel if you logged into this forum and saw your personal emails posted in the Lounge? And YES, it's the exact same thing, they are both violations of privacy and that is a shitty feeling when that feels jeopardized.

It's not the first time I hear that the leaking source comes from Israel. The other time one of the collectors told me (I don't collect anything, I swear! I'm totally against it!).

It's not the first time I hear that the leaking source comes from Israel. The other time one of the collectors told me (I don't collect anything, I swear! I'm totally against it!).

yes! I heard this too, years ago. From what I've been told this person also played a part in her wedding photos being sold to a tabloid right after it was announced she was divorcing Guy. The timing made it seem it was somebody on Guy's side that did it. They knew then it was someone close because at that time the negatives were locked in a safe in the u.s. and a wedding photo book was at her ashcombe house.

yes! I heard this too, years ago. From what I've been told this person also played a part in her wedding photos being sold to a tabloid right after it was announced she was divorcing Guy. The timing made it seem it was somebody on Guy's side that did it. They knew then it was someone close because at that time the negatives were locked in a safe in the u.s. and a wedding photo book was at her ashcombe house.

I heard this as well. The person charges for instance up to $70 for a single professional photo shoot outtake and feeds elite collectors like apeaks and valerie from MChile. If I remember correctly this anna_henstridge was also just a customer. Our beloved xela once menioned a 'Guy' around the Applause leak and before he/she had to log out forever. :(