NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

this is great,seems everyone missed it

it's from BAbs' instagram

I have always wondered if Barbra respects Madonna. I mean there is not much known except for that quote "I think she has some Chutzpah" and that she came by Saturday Night Live during the Coffee Tawk with Linda Richman skit. Of course Barbra got shaded big time from Billy Chrystal when he introduced Madonna for her YMLM performance at the Oscars.

Guest Pud Whacker

Barbra was instrumental in Madonna getting her role in Vision Quest. She gave her seal of aprouval to the producer her then boyfriend jon peters after inviting her over for diner.

yes.

Perfect reaction from her this time:

"Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting and if you have heard please know they are unfinished demos stolen long ago and not ready to be presented to the world"-Madonna

She's just deleted the last post

Proof that she's aware of her fan reactions

The first post was immaculate and sufficent to get the message across in the best possible way

The second post could have only given the press another silly excuse to bash her for the next 2 weeks

Love her

^ good boy :D

I had a tough day and needed some cheering up

sorry Madonna, I'll buy multiple copies

I want to be surprised :D

# like a virgin

and even if I happen to listen by mistake, I always buy 10 copies anyway (kidding I buy 3)

but cds are expensive in Italy $27 on average

The first post was immaculate and sufficent to get the message across in the best possible way

The second post could have only given the press another silly excuse to bash her for the next 2 weeks

Love her

don't agree...she should have sticked with the post....and probably someone from her staff made her delete...

Well she deleted the awesome first post because a while later she got mad?

And agree terrorism is not the word to go forward with. Especially with her earlier post about Pakistan in mind.

On the other hand I totally understand her.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

don't agree...she should have sticked with the post....and probably someone from her staff made her delete...

I agree. It's not like she wrote : "You leakers are terrorists! My songs have been raped by you, and killed by you like Pakistani children! You song hunters!!!!"

I agree. It's not like she wrote : "You leakers are terrorists! My songs have been raped by you, and killed by you like Pakistani children! You song hunters!!!!"

ikr...and people patronizing her....

thank god she deleted that last post. Hurry the fuck up with finishing it and take responsiblity for not having a better team or securing the demos right.

Stop with this bullshit please... Just imagine that burglars entered your house and stole your stuff. What would be your reaction if the police told you "take responsability for not having a better door, it's your fault bitch, now stop complaining and go to work to buy new stuff" ?

People are sick... :(

Stop with this bullshit please... Just imagine that burglars entered your house and stole your stuff. What would be your reaction if the police told you "take responsability for not having a better door, it's your fault bitch, now stop complaining and go to work to buy new stuff" ?

THIS.

No no no, PROOF that she's reading MadonnaNation <3

i think its better if she removes that IG post.. she already made her point with the first one. before it spreads..

She should delete it, but it has spread already so it's too late.

no sorry i stick with my own damn fuckin opinion, thank u very much, not urs....its a whole different thing to say 'someone robbed me'...to safe guarding ur art and knowing technology-especially when this happened to her with GMAYL...learn from ur mistakes is my motto...get the fbi out there asap(who knows maybe they did when they knew they were stolen long ago)...she did this with SEX book pictures in 92. but i aint gettin into it with anyone, i'm stating my own point of view, not fuckin debating it.

all she can do now is embrace it as is and show us how strong she is by moving on...

100% agree