Your MDNA Top 5

Bill

1. BEAUTIFUL KILLER

2. I'm Addicted

3. I Don't Give A

4. Best Friend

5. Masterpiece

And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuuuu

One of her weakest albums but there are still some great tracks on this .

MADONNA: MDNA

The New Album - March 2012

10 Brand New Tracks from the QUEEN OF POP

Featuring the hit singles "I'm Addicted", "Masterpiece" and "Girl Gone Wild

TRACKLIST:

1. Love Spent

2. Falling Free

3. I'm Addicted

4. I Fucked Up

5. Master Plate

6. Beautiful Killer

7. I'm a Dick, Ted

8. Girl Gone Wild

9. Best Friend

10. Gang Bang

The rest can all die.

And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuuuu

:lol:

I mean, seriously, best song of 2012!!! Love at first listen, still have to repeat it at least once whenever it gets played on my ipod :inlove:

I mean, seriously, best song of 2012!!! Love at first listen, still have to repeat it at least once whenever it gets played on my ipod :inlove:

Oooooohhh iiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuu

Oooooohhh iiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuu

I was just looking at my Facebook from the month leading up to MDNA (I become obsessed posting reviews etc), and the album got some damn good critiques. New York Daily News gave it five stars.

Her most frustrating album but boy does it not take off on the second half of the CD.

My top 5:

1. Gang Bang

2. Love Spent

3. Masterpiece

4. I'm Addicted

5. Beautiful Killer

I was just looking at my Facebook from the month leading up to MDNA (I become obsessed posting reviews etc), and the album got some damn good critiques. New York Daily News gave it five stars.

I remember reading many glowing reviews. It seems like opinions amongst fans and critics started to change after that second week sales drop.

I remember reading many glowing reviews. It seems like opinions amongst fans and critics started to change after that second week sales drop.

I still love the album even though everything about the era in terms of promo was a hot mess (OKAY so she won 15 NTP awards but still).

It could have been a great 10-track album a la Music if the shit was trimmed off. I mean, stuff like GMAYL, Superstar and BDay Song are fucking DIABOLICAL and let's not get it twisted MAMA.

1. LOVE SPENT

2. I'm Addicted

3. Gang Bang

4. Masterpiece

5. Girl Gone Whald

i really can't understand the appeal for Turn Up The Radio.... it sounds extremely outdated and uninteresting.

1. Gang Bang

2. I'm Addicted

3. Girl Gone Wild

4. Love Spent

5. Masterpiece (Falling Free is pretty close though)