I'm A Sinner

According to number of listens - I blame the gym:

Love Spent

Beautiful Killer

Turn Up the Radio

Girl Gone Wild

I'm Addicted

These are always on my gym playlist too! :lol:

It's one of my favorite albums & I've always enjoyed listening to almost every track on the album, but the album for me is difficult to listen to straight through. I always have to rearrange the songs or listen to half the album at a time.

I can't pick five or six specific favorites either, but the only track I don't listen to much is GMAYL. It's still a great video & love MIA!

01. Beautiful Killer

02. I'm A Sinner

03. B-Day Song

04. Turn Up The Radio

05. I Don't Give A

*Love Spent and I'm Addicted didn't make it because of the messy/overproduced production.

I beg your pardon? :lol:

And you put B-Day Song on your list?? :lmao:

"Polarizing" probably is the best description of MDNA indeed. Listening to it in one go, without re-arranging the tracklist, makes me go from one "Wtf is this" to "Omg this is amazing" moment after almost every song! :lol:

But I agree, there are quite a few great tracks on it I enjoy listening to a lot. Mine:

1. Gang Bang

2. Beautiful Killer

3. Falling Free

4. I'm Addicted

5. Masterpiece

I actually agree with FlipTheSwitch on Love Spent. I adore the live version so much, I can't put it in words, really. So beautiful. If that one counted, I'd place it on the 1st rank for sure. Oh and I love the acoustic version too!

But the album version leaves me cold, the vocals / vocal production is extremely weak and there's just too much going on. I really think the song works much better as a more stripped down, orchestral version!

I beg your pardon? :lol:

And you put B-Day Song on your list?? :lmao:

Yes. B-Day has been a fav since day one. It's a fun track with a great production. Nothing else.

And what Nonoka said. I don't hate those tracks (LS/IA), but the album versions does nothing for me and it's funny because both songs are easily my favs tour performances.

Not top 5, but the songs I like from the album:

Beautiful Killer

Love Spent

Falling Free

Girl Gone Wild

Some Girls

Masterpiece

I don't give A

Best Friend

Gang Bang

And a special shoutout to I'm Addicted and GMAYL. I was meh about GMAYL at first, but I quite like it.