New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Maybe Goddess is asking seriously because she hasn't been on the site 24/7?

Oh and I'm just catching up on the posts declaring some posters as Team Gone, honestly I can't stop laughing! :dead: I hope some of you guys don't look at things in such a black-and-white manner in real life!

Runa, everytime someone references me or mentions me personally, I'll defend myself, it's as simple as that. I haven't mentioned one person by name in this or any other thread...first.

I know Kim. My comments was not directed towards you.

Can't we just move on and talk about the album/rumors?

Never look back
It's a waste of time...

Edited by Moka

Guest Rachelle of London

weren't you team GONE as well

just sayin.

What the fuck? I have and always will be Team Kim

All I said is if people don't wanna know info about the album don't spoil others fun.

I actually don't wanna know what drink Madonna drank when she was writing the lyrics to a song! I haven't even liStened to any of the leaks either.

Got the wrong person Daniel.

Guest Rachelle of London

Kim is a bully because he's against the site being shut down!?

I don't know what form of crack you guys are smoking but you need help. QUICK!

"I'm in Team Gone", "I'm in Team Kim"... honestly? The only thing's missing is a virtual Berlin Wall separating this forum into two parts, because it really feels like that in this thread, right now.

Maybe Goddess is asking seriously because she hasn't been on the page 24/7?

Exactly. Gotta love the mocking laugh emoticons. All I know is that people were saying that GONE posted reliable info in the past so what he said IS legit, but then he started sharing shit around or whatever and putting the forum in danger so he got banned. What did i miss?

Maybe Goddess is asking seriously because she hasn't been on the site 24/7?

Oh and I'm just catching up on the posts declaring some posters as Team Gone, honestly I can't stop laughing! :dead: I hope some of you guys don't look at things in such a black-and-white manner in real life!

:dead::thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

"I'm in Team Gone", "I'm in Team Kim"... honestly? The only thing's missing is a virtual Berlin Wall separating this forum into two parts, because it really feels like that in this thread, right now.

Oh calm down. Bloody ridiculous! My god!

What the hell happened to this place?

Berlin fuckin Wall :lmao:

Seriously get a grip on life. Bloody dramatic for no reason!

What the fuck? I have and always will be Team Kim

All I said is if people don't wanna know info about the album don't spoil others fun.

I actually don't wanna know what drink Madonna drank when she was writing the lyrics to a song! I haven't even liStened to any of the leaks either.

Got the wrong person Daniel.

Team Kim?? okay :)

you like being in teams huh? :lmao:

I wanna be a team too

Guest Rachelle of London

why? you were one of the reasons he left ...

:dead:

What's your angst against me? What have i done?

I'm confused as hell right now.

Daniel, you singled JunkieMDNA's post out knowing exactly what the result would be. Team Kim was an expression, a joke.

The best thing to do in this thread, is what I'm actually doing right now...

:rotfl:

Why so worried about the opinions of people on the forum who didn't know what was going on? That's a waste of time. The minute that was known that this person was putting the forum in possible trouble it should have been dealt with and then a warning about it afterwards. No drama. I don't understand all the fanfare.

Why so worried about the opinions of people on the forum who didn't know what was going on? That's a waste of time. The minute that was known that this person was putting the forum in possible trouble it should have been dealt with and then a warning about it afterwards. No drama. I don't understand all the fanfare.

exactly what happened.

The minute they knew, they banned him. Plain and simple.

Guest Rachelle of London

Daniel, you singled JunkieMDNA's post out knowing exactly what the result would be. Team Kim was an expression, a joke.

The best thing to do in this thread, is what I'm actually doing right now...

:rotfl:

This isn't the first time Daniel has singled out my posts. Never spoken to the person in my life yet they can comment on everything I've ever written :lmao:

A blind bat could see I was joking. Hence why I tried to defuse the situation by adding a JOKE but now someone's brought up the bloody Berlin Wall. I can't even deal.