New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

The sad thing is that everything was such a mess for those couple of days that now i don't know what is true and what is false

Good thing is that we will get a nice surprise when the album is released!

Bad thing is that now it can be true that Minaj is involved in the first single.

I love La Minaj, but it ain't happening.

The way diplo said it make sense that it's gonna be for his album!!

AND I'm still waiting for that new edition of La isla Bonita!!! He never played it live since the documentary?? It's with that moment that I start to really love Diplo, if you convince Madonna to record again an old song for the fun of it!! wow!!

GONE wrote:

Sorry guys, all that info posted is FALSE, I had been hacked by fellow friend. I am not an insider, just a casual Madonna fan, sorry again.

AND

Sorry, a friend thought it would be funny to register an account pretending to be someone else. I am happy if the mod's delete my account.

AND I'm still waiting for that new edition of La isla Bonita!!! He never played it live since the documentary?? It's with that moment that I start to really love Diplo, if you convince Madonna to record again an old song for the fun of it!! wow!!

It's probably not a full version, only a few lyrics to use in DJ dubplates...

Has it been confirmed the Ryan Tedder involvement was BS?

I don't know if it's been confirmed but I find that hard to believe, given that it seems the album is almost finished. Also I don't see Ryan Tedder's style from what I've heard of his productions working with Madonna's sound or be the kind of person she would want to work with. He leans more towards a pop/rock sound whereas this album seems more electronic with some hip hop influences.

Looks like panic has set in and a clean-up operation is in place. "Hacked by a friend" my ass.

yeah, from what you all seem to say, GONE is a reliable "insider" who posts exclusives for years on forums and suddently his account was hacked and all he revealed was made up...

yeah, from what you all seem to say, GONE is a reliable "insider" who posts exclusives for years on forums and suddently his account was hacked and all he revealed was made up...

Just a dodgy dealer with some dodgy connections who's overplayed his hand. He's now...getting out of dodge...for want of a better expression.

Feel free to elaborate Flip my Switch!

Just a thought, maybe his UKMix account only was "hacked" I dunno what's happening really.

Drowned Madonna seems to know inside stuff and they reported Living for Love will be first single.

Just a dodgy dealer with some dodgy connections who's overplayed his hand. He's now...getting out of dodge...for want of a better expression.

Feel free to elaborate Flip my Switch!

yes, it feels like he only comes on forums to expose what "fresh" stuff he has to sell and then "recruit" new buyers...