New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

We can't see it unless we are registered in the forum. And you only can if you can answer this question:

"Who's missing from this list of names: Cheryl Sarah Nadine Kimberley"

We can't see it unless we are registered in the forum. And you only can if you can answer this question:

Grumpy? Sleepy? Slutty?

Nicola

Apparently it's in Washington DC

Yeh, DC! We're on the cutting edge! I could be just that the owner of the pizza shop likes Madonna and is using it to get more business though. Did they say where in DC it was?

I don't see why DC couldn't be a place to do promo though. People still seem to think we are a boring government based town. But it's not that way anymore. There's been a huge growth here recently in younger cool residents and innovative bars, restaurants, clothing shops, art venues. We're just as cool as NYC and San Francisco now (and almost as expensive unfortunately!) so I don't see doing promo here would be random.

Yeh, DC! We're on the cutting edge! I could be just that the owner of the pizza shop likes Madonna and is using it to get more business though. Did they say where in DC it was?

I don't see why DC couldn't be a place to do promo though. People still seem to think we are a boring government based town. But it's not that way anymore. There's been a huge growth here recently in younger cool residents and innovative bars, restaurants, clothing shops, art venues. We're just as cool as NYC and San Francisco now (and almost as expensive unfortunately!) so I don't see doing promo here would be random.

I wasn't suggesting anything bad about DC. But like DanM said, if more don't start popping up in bigger cities, then it's probably just a fan or something.

I do think it's odd that they'd be using old pics of her for a new album and not a GH, but I like the idea.

Also, remember those Lana Del Rey billboards that starting popping up before her album came out earlier this year? LDR is Interscope.