New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Hahahahah!!! I'm sorry I just had to do it :lmao: I've been wanting to do it for weeks...and finally my little evil mischievous side made me do it

#IWantSoBadlyToBeGood

I don't believe that for second. They're just really awful pictures that weren't used for a reason.

The outtake is obviously photoshopped to make her look worse.

rs_620x429-141114120641-madonna2.jpg

Notice that the skin color at her temples doesn't even match the rest of her skin?

Compare it to this outtake from the same session, where her temples look normal

mm_color.jpg

Notice that the skin color at her temples doesn't even match the rest of her skin?

Compare it to this outtake from the same session, where her temples look normal

So can we just forget about it?

tumblr_ngawi0wlqz1qzswero4_r1_400.gif

I love physical CDs too! iTunes is great if you don't want to buy a whole album and sometimes, you can also get tracks which are not included in any physical version...but if I'm truly fond of an album, I always get the physical version!

^^EXACTLY...this is Madonna in real life, no photoshop, no professional photographers...just fans and their camera phone... especially during that era!!!

madonna-mdna-3-thumb-550x411.jpglav-mdna.pngmadonna20f-1-web.jpgmadona-miami-2.jpg

Actually, I think this is right. It's obvious that photographers have completely lost their skills and rely 100% on Photoshop these days. How the fuck do you manage to make someone as striking and beautiful like Madonna, look so awful?

Actually, I think this is right. It's obvious that photographers have completely lost their skills and rely 100% on Photoshop these days. How the fuck do you manage to make someone as striking and beautiful like Madonna, look so awful?

That looks terribly photoshopped