New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

If Madonna doesn't read about herself I can understand, but then what the hell is Guy and her whole management team doing? they should be aware of EVERYTHING going on regarding her, or what, they're not telling her??? I'm starting to think people that she really trusts are doing shit behind her back, which is really sad if that's the case. Reminds me of when she divorced guy ritchie and all those wedding photos leaked, along with really nasty stories.

I think she's overreacting to all those song or photo leaks. We are living in the age of digital technology. She should accept this reality and should not wait for ages to release her materials. In the past, delays helped build hype, but it doesn't work anymore. We waited too long before "Art for Freedom" or MDNA and they were both dismal attempts. We all know that her new first single is ready and her album is mostly ready. Why wait so long to at least release some teaser single or official clip?

In my humble opinion...RH and WAOM, although demos, were very much planned and 'leaked' by a primary team member, maybe without Her knowledge initially BUT She certainly was informed of the act immediately following...Fact of the matter is there's ALWAYS hype within the #MadonnaFamily when WE know She's been writing and recording and #Soon will drop a mountain of musical heaven on our soul and with the genius of the 2 full 'leaks' music fans from all walks of life and genres are now just as hyped and loving Her new music...Also, because these 2 tracks are 'leaks' and not official releases (teaser single...promotional single...lead single, etc) AND with the glorious feedback they've both received from #Everybody, lovers and haters, Madonna can make them 2nd and 3rd official single releases because enough time will have passed since the album dropped, the 1st single dropped and #MadonnaFamily will get it to number one on the charts around the globe which will trigger the casual music fan and the entire GP to think back of these 2 #AwesoMazing "leaks" and run out or get online and get their own copy!!!

Madonna is a fucking Genius.

She, like WE, knows if this goes according to plan She will not only gain new fans of all ages BUT will have gained the respect of those music fans who normally wouldn't give Her the time of day...not to mention with #Madonna13 She is, like the article posted earlier states, teaching us something...She's not angry and in a dark mood like the last album and certainly with the heavenly writing, music and melodies in which She sings of love loss and happily moving on, feeling different and accepting one's self only to help one conquer and prevail, empowerment empowerment empowerment...and everything else in between...RETURN TO FORM...there's not one soul on earth that can say they don't relate to one or two or few or slew of the songs on this album.

Clearly She's worked very hard to create what's coming and with the 2 'leaks' and all the other snippets and lyrics that WE had the pleasure of hearing and/or reading the universe can prepare itself for it's QUEEN is near...#Soon

In GODONNA we trust!

Guest Rachelle of London

This is already being discussed in the Instagram thread where M's angry note above was posted last night, but.... I felt the same way about those Lola pics. Never even clicked on them. In fact, the only pics I ever really save anyway are from 89-91 ish - pics taken by the last of the great old school photographers with just about every outtake looking like it could have slotted in seamlessly with the final product. The hundreds of pics, most of them horrific, from recentish shoots by the 'click now, photoshop later' brigade don't interest me at all, they look like they could have been taken by you or I.

As said before, her anger needs to be directed elsewhere. It's just silly to expect fans not to automatically take an interest in such things. Hopefully after deleting the original angrier message, she then sent it in a mass email/memo to her own personal address book. Not that it'll make any difference.

Thank you

In my humble opinion...RH and WAOM, although demos, were very much planned and 'leaked' by a primary team member, maybe without Her knowledge initially BUT She certainly was informed of the act immediately following...Fact of the matter is there's ALWAYS hype within the #MadonnaFamily

I don't believe that. If true, it means Madonna was just grandstanding/lying in that Insta message about people stealing and it makes her further comments on trust, ART etc look contrived and silly. It's too much of a coincidence that we also now know that an entire CD of demos is widely circulating among fans.

In my humble opinion...RH and WAOM, although demos, were very much planned and 'leaked' by a primary team member, maybe without Her knowledge initially BUT She certainly was informed of the act immediately following...Fact of the matter is there's ALWAYS hype within the #MadonnaFamily when WE know She's been writing and recording and #Soon will drop a mountain of musical heaven on our soul and with the genius of the 2 full 'leaks' music fans from all walks of life and genres are now just as hyped and loving Her new music...Also, because these 2 tracks are 'leaks' and not official releases (teaser single...promotional single...lead single, etc) AND with the glorious feedback they've both received from #Everybody, lovers and haters, Madonna can make them 2nd and 3rd official single releases because enough time will have passed since the album dropped, the 1st single dropped and #MadonnaFamily will get it to number one on the charts around the globe which will trigger the casual music fan and the entire GP to think back of these 2 #AwesoMazing "leaks" and run out or get online and get their own copy!!!

Madonna is a fucking Genius.

She, like WE, knows if this goes according to plan She will not only gain new fans of all ages BUT will have gained the respect of those music fans who normally wouldn't give Her the time of day...not to mention with #Madonna13 She is, like the article posted earlier states, teaching us something...She's not angry and in a dark mood like the last album and certainly with the heavenly writing, music and melodies in which She sings of love loss and happily moving on, feeling different and accepting one's self only to help one conquer and prevail, empowerment empowerment empowerment...and everything else in between...RETURN TO FORM...there's not one soul on earth that can say they don't relate to one or two or few or slew of the songs on this album.

Clearly She's worked very hard to create what's coming and with the 2 'leaks' and all the other snippets and lyrics that WE had the pleasure of hearing and/or reading the universe can prepare itself for it's QUEEN is near...#Soon

In GODONNA we trust!

No way. Why do some fans keep thinking Madonna is some kind of liar ? Plus leaks do not interest the General Public as much as devoted fans. Leaks are not as influential as some want to believe they are.

No way. Why do some fans keep thinking Madonna is some kind of liar ? Plus leaks do not interest the General Public as much as devoted fans. Leaks are not as influential as some want to believe they are.

cuz she's been caught lying plenty of times in the past. "writing" justify my love for example in the jonathan ross interview. not too mention plenty of songs she's credited as a primary writer for which we know she only changed a few words (GGW, TUTR). Embellishing is actually more like it. In order to have control over your image & "mythology" you can't show the whole truth all the time. I'm not calling her a pathological liar or anything whatsoever. It's more being a smart business woman & at times functions as protecting your art in some way shape or form. or when you ego comes into play at times as well lbr.

As for the leaks....this is not the first (or second or third) time this has happened. why haven't her & her team done more to prevent these leaks & learned from the past? Beyoncé had no leaks off her last album fro example.

Edited by PRDK

I don't believe that. If true, it means Madonna was just grandstanding/lying in that Insta message about people stealing and it makes her further comments on trust, ART etc look contrived and silly. It's too much of a coincidence that we also now know that an entire CD of demos is widely circulating among fans.

Madonna is the UTMOST HONEST Artist, Woman and Human Being I Have ever had the most sincere pleasure of knowing (as an Artist) and have followed, learned about by listening to and watching Her ART and Message and through reading what people who have worked close to Her and/or somehow been part of Her life have said about Her...Madonna is a constant source of inspiration to me! I do not believe for a second that she set out to deceive anyone...in fact I state quite frankly in my post that those close to Her leaked this 'CD' (it ONLY could have been materialized by/from someone within the immediate team including Her management, the many musicians and producers and the like) and informed Her of the events sometime later...BUT lets face it for the longest time God Herself was #RebelHeart everywhere and anywhere and anytime and everywhere and all the time and everywhere and everywhere...suddenly She flipped it to #LivingForLove...fact is the damage was already done with the leaked CD and all it's content and as the Genius Business Woman that WE know Her to be She turned to plan B...these 2 'leaked' songs are out there and everyone has/can listened to them far before the album is released and She's been bombarded with feedback of love and joy the 2 'leaked' songs everyone felt for them...it only makes sense to pick another leading song and release the now known fan and GP favorites (guaranteed), RH and WAOM, later on...Of course Her Rebel Heart was broken when she learned of the leaks and She had planned to annihilate us all with Her new music (RH and WAOM were no longer 'new') BUT God does not dwell...God picks another lead single to destroy our hearts and souls with and looks toward the future!!!

This thing with the leaked photo outtakes has nothing to do with Her music...and Her ART has no limit and that photo shoot is one of many forms of Her Art...sure She might have also meant thieves of Her music and tied in with the message She intended for the thieves of these photos but let's not get it twisted...any one of us if our car was stolen then a week later our house got burgled WE would all speak and bitch and complain about thieves in general because one to many times makes them all one in our minds!!!

Madonna is the UTMOST HONEST Artist, Woman and Human Being I Have ever had the most sincere pleasure of knowing (as an Artist) and have followed, learned about by listening to and watching Her ART and Message and through reading what people who have worked close to Her and/or somehow been part of Her life have said about Her...Madonna is a constant source of inspiration to me! I do not believe for a second that she set out to deceive anyone...in fact I state quite frankly in my post that those close to Her leaked this 'CD' (it ONLY could have been materialized by/from someone within the immediate team including Her management, the many musicians and producers and the like) and informed Her of the events sometime later...BUT lets face it for the longest time God Herself was #RebelHeart everywhere and anywhere and anytime and everywhere and all the time and everywhere and everywhere...suddenly She flipped it to #LivingForLove...fact is the damage was already done with the leaked CD and all it's content and as the Genius Business Woman that WE know Her to be She turned to plan B...these 2 'leaked' songs are out there and everyone has/can listened to them far before the album is released and She's been bombarded with feedback of love and joy the 2 'leaked' songs everyone felt for them...it only makes sense to pick another leading song and release the now known fan and GP favorites (guaranteed), RH and WAOM, later on...Of course Her Rebel Heart was broken when she learned of the leaks and She had planned to annihilate us all with Her new music (RH and WAOM were no longer 'new') BUT God does not dwell...God picks another lead single to destroy our hearts and souls with and looks toward the future!!!

This thing with the leaked photo outtakes has nothing to do with Her music...and Her ART has no limit and that photo shoot is one of many forms of Her Art...sure She might have also meant thieves of Her music and tied in with the message She intended for the thieves of these photos but let's not get it twisted...any one of us if our car was stolen then a week later our house got burgled WE would all speak and bitch and complain about thieves in general because one to many times makes them all one in our minds!!!

:madgemanson:

Read my reply above...to Kim!

ps.these leaks were that influential...radio stations, tv stations and personalities, online sites including fan sites and hate sites have been playing bits and parts and/or posting the full version of both and speaking very highly in of the new music...and it's a unanimous decision THEY CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE NEW ALBUM...the impact of 2 leaked songs!!!

pps.please remind us when the last time any leaked track by Madonna caused this much blood boil in anticipation and delivered the massive amount of positive feedback from fans, not so much, online sites, radio stations, tv networks and literally everyone/thing in between??? btw, not even Hung Up was favored this much by the GP and non fans...not even close!!!

EDIT ppps.Rebel Heart, although just a demo version, is now my personal all time favorite gem by Madonna...the journey She takes me on with Her voice, Her melody and Her message with one 'leaked' demo, #NothingCompares

;-.)

Edited by magodonna

Some fucker is attacking Madonna on Instagram accusing her of cultural appropriation on the MWA hat pic. These fuckers know shit about M. and it makes me so mad. She was into hip hop and rap before they were even a thought in their mothers head. She was a regular at Negril, the first and only Hip hop bar/venue in New York in the early 80's when it was just starting. She was hanging out with Fab Five Freddy & Afrika Bambataa and dating Futura 2000. She did not only have the Beastie Boys to open for her but Run DMC as well when their label Def Jam was just starting. She did not make urban music in 94 all of sudden, there were ALWAYS element of hip hop, just listen to Everybody.

As a french person do i call cultural appropriation when i see hip hop artists brag about Louis Vuitton ?

Couldn't have said it better myself. The worst racists are the white people who think it's cool to dig at other white people and call them racist so as to imply that they are super PC. Take a seat please you ridiculous and ignorant bitches.

i fully agree. it's very "cool" to talk about that and point fingers at white artists. it's often done by stupid teens as well. they believe everything everything that bell hooks person said and take it for truth.

The hundreds of pics, most of them horrific, from recentish shoots by the 'click now, photoshop later' brigade don't interest me at all, they look like they could have been taken by you or I.

Exactly. I think if the the leaked photos from recent years were more like the old shots (back when photographers tried to make the original, unretouched images as flattering as possible) then this wouldn't be such a big issue. The fix-it-later brigade could make even a 20-year-old look bad.

What is scrobbling?? from google it shows me last fm links...

To "scrobble" a song means that when you listen to it, the name of the song is sent to Last.fm and added to your music profile

Someone with the demo CD I guess.

Why they'd post that tho.... is anyone's guess.

I know these people. CD with first demos was titled Unapologetic Bitch. It might be the album title. Demos are online since September 2014.

At this point I really don't wanna hear any demos anymore. I admit that I was really curious to hear some of the snippets that some guys apparently found/heard on soundcloud but then I changed my mind because a) out of respect for M and b) because I don't want to ruin the listening experience of the finished album. I don't even read the lyrics posted here anymore. From now it's only a matter of weeks until we hear the first single so we should all calm down and wait patiently.

I kinda love the fact that I still don't really know how the album is going to sound (apart from the typical Diplo sound on a couple of tracks). Very Hip Hop influenced maybe? We'll see.

I don't want any more leaks. I'd be unhappy and I wouldn't listen to them.

But, on the other hand, I really would like an official announcement. i mean, come on !!! This is the best time to do it. We're all waiting for it...

Those people are still trying to make us thristy for that CD.

The only thing I feel is extreme disappointment that they've leaked Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me.

These songs are great and definitely worth waiting. It wasn't necessary.

zat not dat ;)

Madge would blow her top if she knew her whole entire catalogue was out there, as in copies of the individual 32-64 track recordings.

I have a hard time believing some in her circle don't at least know that's happening, if not actively participating...

WHAT?

I know these people. CD with first demos was titled Unapologetic Bitch. It might be the album title. Demos are online since September 2014.

Oh, I thought the person had posted their own playlist up on chile or whatever (presumably to make people JELUS or to advertise their wares) They seem to like "Bitch, I'm Madonna", whoever they are :bad: