New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

First now she's finding out that photoshoot leaked? And then she goes and posts an outtake? Rather strange. Of course the outtake she chose to post is a perfectly nice picture :santa:

She even took the time to add a little filter :D Seriously, I don't know what she's thinking… That people are "hacking into her system" stealing photos and music?

But isn't that kind of his style? Not to make people look conventionally pretty, but do things that are kind of avant garde but in some ways ugly. I think it's just his style not that he dislikes Madonna.

No, his outtakes looks completely different from his finished product. The finished product is glossy, overly photoshopped and makes his models look almost too perfect (unless he adds some effects, but it's still a very polished end result).

Finished product:

madonna_w_magazine_steven_klein_01.jpg

Outtake:

tumblr_ngb8waZmyT1sop09ko1_500.jpg

No, his outtakes looks completely different from his finished product. The finished product is glossy, overly photoshopped and makes his models look almost too perfect (unless he adds some effects, but it's still a very polished end result).

Finished product:

madonna_w_magazine_steven_klein_01.jpg

Outtake:

tumblr_ngb8waZmyT1sop09ko1_500.jpg

that wig is horrible

If she only just now found out about the photo outtakes leaking, that's the reason for all the music and photo leaks: she's completely unaware that people are stealing from her. It has to be someone very close to her that's basically doing it right in front of her and she has no idea. I think she just really busy and very trusting of the wrong people. It's been like this for over 15 years. It's weird that she hasn't been more proactive about stopping it. I guess she consciously (or subconsciously) wants it to happen. Can't think of any other reason because when Madonna wants something done, she does it. If she wants to cut someone out of her life, she does it.

If she wasn't on IG, she wouldn't known about the out takes leaking. Like someone said, she was unaware before, too busy to notice. Now she is using IG, she see's the pics. I'm sure now and I hope so that she looks into her team.

OMG, she is furious!

http://instagram.com/p/wemX2NmEXw/?modal=true

"Out takes from steven Klein shoot I've never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil"

WHAT?!? For REALS?!? GUH. It's just crazy. Madonna is not aware of what Is going on. Did she forget about Hard Candy?

it can not even be that hard to find the source.. probably someone who works for klein. I'm not sure why she doesn't just sent a team over to do some investigation and fix this for once and for all.. its not like she doesn't have the resources for it. its possible she doesn't want to give klein or someone else to feeling of not trusting them, but come on. she's madonna. and a lot of it goes back to specifically klein. even he has to be worried and have some responsibilities.

and why always blame the fans? it's so annoying. most of them are just sharing what they found online and the 99% other fans probably don't even know. and there's ALWAYS gonna be rich fans (or non fans) out there who'll pay for that. as long as theres supply theres demand. if it's available it IS gonna happen.

it can not even be that hard to find the source.. probably someone who works for klein. I'm not sure why she doesn't just sent a team over to do some investigation and fix this for once and for all.. its not like she doesn't have the resources for it. its possible she doesn't want to give klein or someone else to feeling of not trusting them, but come on. she's madonna. and a lot of it goes back to specifically klein. even he has to be worried and have some responsibilities.

Lots of unretouched outtakes from other photographers have leaked too...the 2012 Interview shoot to name one...

Lots of unretouched outtakes from other photographers have leaked too...the 2012 Interview shoot to name one...

maybe someone who works for both steven and some other photographers.. it's not just M. a lot of celebs have leaked photos now. (M probably the most though)

They totally do yeah! This one is gonna be really interesting in my opinion!!!

I'm expecting it to blow my mind, actually. And I can't wait for that! I love it when she gets 'wordy' in her lyrics

It's not about Klein honey. It happens with all her photoshoot. \\ Collectors have no respect for Madonna's privacy at all.

tumblr_ngfuzr8zRF1s0x5wto1_500.jpg

zat not dat ;)

Madge would blow her top if she knew her whole entire catalogue was out there, as in copies of the individual 32-64 track recordings.

I have a hard time believing some in her circle don't at least know that's happening, if not actively participating...

First now she's finding out that photoshoot leaked? And then she goes and posts an outtake? Rather strange. Of course the outtake she chose to post is a perfectly nice picture :santa:

It's called re-gramming...

...let's hope she doesn't see some of the other pics from that session...

I'm not sure what it says that she's only just realising that so much of her work is being pillaged like this, she probably just came across that pic by accident.

I just hope she doesn't see some of the comments on there, not just about the pictures , but there are so many terrible things people say on there , whenever she posts. I don't get it, if you hate someone that much why follow and waste your time posting insults...I was looking at some of the posts and they are from the same person, over and over again, posting some awful insult...I can't stand Lady Gagsme, so I don't have any of her music, I follow nothing she is associated with and if I see her name I scroll on by. I don't waste my time with it, If I don't like something it's non existent for me. The worst thing you could to to someone or something you don't care for is ignore them...People nowadays have become really inhuman.

Anyways!! We can get enough of new M picture!

I spent my life as a narcissic. Hearing the other said: Look at you, Look a you!

In that case, is more about klein than Madonna's stuff no? She doesn't really own the photos in that case!

Madonna has always talked about not reading anything about herself at all in the papers/magazines etc and has advised other celebrities to do the same. She first mentioned that years ago in the 80's when she was upset and hurt about reading untrue things about herself and also celebrity friends of hers. She then stopped reading about herself completely. I have always thought that was a very smart move but I feel that is why she is not aware of the photo leaks etc. I am sure people that she associates with know all about it, but have not told her. Strange to think she is so out of the loop on these things but I think she has always kept her public/famous persona out of her personal life and space. Instagram is waking her up to it all.

Madonna has always talked about not reading anything about herself at all in the papers/magazines etc and has advised other celebrities to do the same. She first mentioned that years ago in the 80's when she was upset and hurt about reading untrue things about herself and also celebrity friends of hers. She then stopped reading about herself completely. I have always thought that was a very smart move but I feel that is why she is not aware of the photo leaks etc. I am sure people that she associates with know all about it, but have not told her. Strange to think she is so out of the loop on these things but I think she has always kept her public/famous persona out of her personal life and space. Instagram is waking her up to it all.

If I were famous or a celebrity, I would never look at the Internet or social media. there's just so much crazy stuff and negativity. Sometimes it's just better not to know stuff. I know if you are a musician you have to use social media to promote yourself but I don't know if I could deal with the negativity and craziness.

If I were famous or a celebrity, I would never look at the Internet or social media. there's just so much crazy stuff and negativity. Sometimes it's just better not to know stuff. I know if you are a musician you have to use social media to promote yourself but I don't know if I could deal with the negativity and craziness.

Yes, I agree. Madonna has been doing that for years and I am sure I read that she advised Britney, Adam Lambert, Ricky Martin amongst others to do the same thing. They have commented about her telling them that.

I think she's just proving a point. She posted this outtake months ago. F52610D6-BD22-4542-9CAB-2EDEF7CD658D_zps

She must have known and approved that one. :laugh: It is a beautiful photo. Some of the ones that people post online are just horrible. Awkward poses where she is captured unaware etc and often even seem photo shopped to make her look worse.