New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

yes. mariah carey did like this. her album was ready for a year. then ----> check her album results from wiki.

No. :lmao:

Madonna is taking her time to finish her album (and she usually releases her records about one year after entering the studio).

Mariah was DESPERATE to have an hit single before the album and kept delaying it 'cause all of her songs (except beautiful) were flopping so hard. :lmao:

The final versions may be very different from those demo's from May. But yeah, 8 months of teasing and waiting. We've all been edged and have massive blue balls now

1362454681_tumblr_lsvib59qgF1qcoo4bo1_50

#stillrecording #soon :dramatic:

yes. mariah carey did like this. her album was ready for a year. then ----> check her album results from wiki.

k3nwt3bmensqnwcuoxap.gif

good grief, i didn't check any album thread for days and i just waded through a pile of shit which contained fuck all new album information and a load of arguing and bitching.

HURRY MADONNA!!! :rotfl:

Poor Carly69...

horse-poops-on-ladys-head.gif

Me too.

Let's forget GONE, please.

ifRuyLu5OOh4e.gif

Be+gone+bitch_f3c13c_4133438.gif

At first I was energized how the insiders were stirring up interest again and then I started to feel a bit cheated and began posting inside jokes about them, team this and that and finally I began to realize how genuinely important it was for Kim to set the record straight and protect this forum and everything about the new album. I want to personally thank Kim for his straight forward, no shit defense of what could have become a serious violation of what is considered bully's active intent to manipulate our emotions to receive any information for a price. Thanks Kim for your steady and passionate comments to inform what is right and not to fall into a trap of unfair persuasion.

This is an era of complete confidence that will be a success and critical praise based on so many factors of Madonna's passion to deliver the highest quality. Let us keepp this excitement and enthusiasm alive.

I'm doing my best at that

tumblr_mco440pjOn1rva801.gif

I know youd like it if I stayed home and cried

But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why

When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied

When the gun was loaded you were never on the side

I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford

I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door

Said it, Did it, Loved it, Hated it

I don't care no more

Tell me how it feels to be ignored???

Someone just posted these lyrics in the living for love thread on ATRL

I know youd like it if I stayed home and cried

But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why

When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied

When the gun was loaded you were never on the side

I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford

I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door

Said it, Did it, Loved it, Hated it

I don't care no more

Tell me how it feels to be ignored???

Someone just posted these lyrics in the living for love thread on ATRL

I've read that in this Forum already. Did the ATRL person give the source?

Everything ATRL and Flop of the Pops has, comes from here. They even say it. They used my lyrics to Messiah too :lol:

Honestly I don't blame them. Just sharing the excitement. I gotta say ATRL loves the two songs and flop of the pop is very passionate about M. Nice to see some love for a change.

Somebody do a megamix with Rebel heart and WAOM!! It would sound so awesome to hear them fused with her other songs.

I'm excited about the fact that Rebel Heart seems to have an intro and outro already... Maybe I'm reading too much into things... But when you hear the track, the first and last couple of seconds have like a "static" sound. Particularly at the end, the static sound continues and then just stops/is cut. It makes me wonder if the song is linked to others.

No. :lmao:

Madonna is taking her time to finish her album (and she usually releases her records about one year after entering the studio).

Mariah was DESPERATE to have an hit single before the album and kept delaying it 'cause all of her songs (except beautiful) were flopping so hard. :lmao:

:lmao::thumbsup:

If it were a Mariah situation half the album would be out by now in the form of buzz singles and focus singles and promo singles and lead lead singles and secondary lead singles.