New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

I'm truly starting to believe NOTHING is being released until May. That's my new guess.

Why would she shoot the artwork a month ago & wait to release the album 6 months later?, she shot the artwork for MDNA in Dec 2011 & 3 months later the album was released, so expect a similar timeline + also Giovanni said he is currently working on the design for it for M.

I can't believe I know this (and that I'm admitting it), but it's from a Nickelodeon TV show called "Fifteen"

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillside_%28TV_series%29

Co-starring a young Ryan Reynolds:

billy.jpg?w=632

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscrTgkV0w

Brooke was just MISUNDERSTOOD. I think I remember thinking the kid who played Matt was cute.

Oh god! I vaguely remember this show! Is there a DVD box set? lol

It doesn't make sense.

"The gone on mnation is reliable, i am not him, a friend just made an account pretending to be him on this forum as a joke until i found out, hence why i apologized."

That guy have like 7 posts on ukmix. I don't see that hack thing and why it's a fake account and why he should apologize for his friend on his account that his friend made.... Fake fake fake since day 1

good grief, i didn't check any album thread for days and i just waded through a pile of shit which contained fuck all new album information and a load of arguing and bitching.

HURRY MADONNA!!! :rotfl:

I know nobody will pay attention to this but sometimes when I'm alone I like to go out to my garden and lay down in the dirt and pretend I'm a carrot

Hahaha this is from a TV show or movie but I just can't remember which one. And I saw it recently.

Who does he think he is? Above the law??

Or worse, and insider?

D9F41F9D-8A4A-4BE3-80AD-F9017F13C7B9_zps

Oh Jesus he's actually sharing this around on Instagram? Madonna will rip his balls off and wear them as earrings!!!

Didn't he put on IG way back in May time that he was listening to the new album and said something like 'let me love you from inside out.' I just want to know if it was him.

Oh Jesus he's actually sharing this around on Instagram? Madonna will rip his balls off and wear them as earrings!!!

Didn't he put on IG way back in May time that he was listening to the new album and said something like 'let me love you from inside out.' I just want to know if it was him.

No, I think that was Mert Alas.. Might be wrong, though

No, I think that was Mert Alas.. Might be wrong, though

Thanks. I can't remember. I only remember peeing myself with the speculation that the album was done and we were getting a Summer release lol

Is that above lyric from Living for love? Anyone knows??

No, it's from Inside Out.

Let Me Love You From The Inside Out sounds potentially amazing (based on lyric descriptions on Mrama/Drwnd).

Please tell me it is one of the ones used in the end *fingers crossed*.

I think it might be. The short LQ clip I heard sounded quite good IMO.

Ok, so EIGHT MONTHS AGO people like Mert Alas had those songs.

Wasnt' afterwards when those websites started talking about those demos?

Now Madonna cries because people leak those songs

The final versions may be very different from those demo's from May. But yeah, 8 months of teasing and waiting. We've all been edged and have massive blue balls now

But yeah, 8 months of teasing and waiting. We've all been edged and have massive blue balls now

I’ll end up having a ruined orgasm.

LOL! The closer it gets the more frustrating it becomes :)

I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown by the end of this year.