New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Okay, see you all when something noteworthy happens, this is getting old fast! Bye, have fun playing "freak-out"

OMG why the fuck are you so negative? This happens every time. People post fake shit. I've posted fake shit in the past for the hell of it. It's all part of the fun. Jesus.

OMG why the fuck are you so negative? This happens every time. People post fake shit. I've posted fake shit in the past for the hell of it. It's all part of the fun. Jesus.

We have a different idea of fun. Seeing the forum go crazy and being overrun by forum nobody's with claims that don't lead to anything might be fun and a cool joke for a while, but I was merely saying that I was out of this madness. Just get off my back, I wasn't negative at all...

It really leaked. Everybody saying how UB is amazing and better than Living for Love.

I didnt hear it. And saw no links. I can't believe this is happening :(

Who is everybody and where are you reading this from?

Lol Somebody is SCARED!! Madonna will KILL YOU!! Lol

I come here to confirm a information given by another member. I'm not sacred at all cause I did not do anything. I'm just braziliam and part of the facebook page of braziliam fans.

I come here to confirm a information given by another member. I'm not sacred at all cause I did not do anything. I'm just braziliam and part of the facebook page of braziliam fans.

I'm joking with you. So which you prefer? Both good?

Now we know what is the new way of releasing music Guy was talking about. Whatsapp :D Download the app, add Madonna, and she is going to send the album to the first 10 Brazilian fans, so others will most likely never hear it.