New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

This is so fucking boring, please bring G O N E back or smth.

For you:

Due to leaks online, Madonna cancels her upcoming album.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/14/us/madonna_cancels_album_to_launch_global_chain

Madonna announced in a press release that she cancels her upcoming album due to the recent leaks of two songs and many pictures from past photoshoots. "I can't believe my fans did that to me... They have no respect. I'm heartbroken...".

The 56-year-old singer also announced that, instead of this album, she will launch a global pizza chain called "La Isla Bonita Pizzas". The first pizzeria will open in Washington DC. "Soon", according to the singer.

20120203-madonna-pizza-tmz-composite-ex-

What's this that i'm reading in Facebook???

belly_dancerdidem

3 days ago · Ibiza

İt's a dream @madonna it was wonderful birthday in August. We're in America in the month February concert. ‪#‎madonna‬ ‪#‎mertalas‬ ‪#‎queen‬@mertalas

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=921812571169740&id=126334890717516

Belly dancing in her birthday? Doesn't she use to invite in the tours those who perform at her birthday? (Pala Puta, those Basques...)

Concert in February??? (Madonna related or they simply go to America to perform?)

And maybe she's mixing twerking with bellydancing??????

tagged Mert Alas????

Perhaps this is in reference to a promo tour, if it's even true.

you can dance

I'm going to tell you a secret

Yeah, but those weren't studio albums.

Karbatal is right. That belly dancer danced for Madonna in Ibiza. She's on M's instagram.

There was an interview months ago with her and she said M asked for her to get to NY in January. It is probably related to the tour, isn't it?

We had Gypsy and Basque on the last tours. So maybe the ethnic-themed block of the show this time will be Turkish?

We had Gypsy and Basque on the last tours. So maybe the ethnic-themed block of the show this time will be Turkish?

Candy Shop (The Turkish Delight Mix)

Maybe this time she will finally do the whole Whore of Babylon thing?

What about the people M posed with (in a yoga pose none the less lol) on her instagram account? I think this was back in the summer or early fall

Wasn't HC supposed to be called Black Madonna?

Yes!

I read many years ago on wikipedia the working title of COADF, but forget him....anybody knows?

I only know, that Confessions started as a musical film..

Edit:

it was not "Project 05"

Edited by Mr.Candy

What about the people M posed with (in a yoga pose none the less lol) on her instagram account? I think this was back in the summer or early fall

Yes, those are Turkish musicians the dancer was dancing to.

Karbatal is right. That belly dancer danced for Madonna in Ibiza. She's on M's instagram.

There was an interview months ago with her and she said M asked for her to get to NY in January. It is probably related to the tour, isn't it?

here she is:

screen-shot-2010-11-05-at-11-00-41-pm.pn

Yes!

I read many years ago on wikipedia the working title of COADF, but forget him....anybody knows?

I only know, that Confessions started as a musical film..

Edit:

it was not "Project 05"

I think the 2005 record was gonna be called 'Defying Gravity'.