New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

I thought that it was immature and made me want to not really dance in a different way.

I haven't watched it yet: did she perform Candy Shop and Human Nature like a super secret insider PMed me a few days ago?

Been sent an email from MasterCard for the Brit Awards tickets. It just says headliners are Taylor Swift Sam Smith and Ed. I cant be arsed to go down to the O2 for that.

Good grief. What a miserable selection that is. Same old bland faces. The Brits always were shit but they're just getting more predictable by the year.

There's just too many live shows now though.

Ed Sheeran's great though IMO! Not sure about the others though...especially Toilet :vomit:

But who knows, M might make a surprise apperance? :1251:

She will do a mash up of "We R Superstars (Iconic)" -featuring the world premiere of MC Rocco doing the vocodered Un-a-pologetic bits- and Ke$ha's "We R Who We R", featuring Ke$ha herself coming out of a trash can filled with Glitter :)

What's this that i'm reading in Facebook???

belly_dancerdidem
3 days ago · Ibiza
İt's a dream @madonna it was wonderful birthday in August. We're in America in the month February concert. ‪#‎madonna‬ ‪#‎mertalas‬ ‪#‎queen‬@mertalas
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=921812571169740&id=126334890717516

Belly dancing in her birthday? Doesn't she use to invite in the tours those who perform at her birthday? (Pala Puta, those Basques...)

Concert in February??? (Madonna related or they simply go to America to perform?)

And maybe she's mixing twerking with bellydancing??????

tagged Mert Alas????

So....

1. REBEL HEART is the album's name.

2. First single is Living for Love.

3. Other possible singles are RH, UB, Messiah and WAOM.

4. We have the lyrics for UB.

5. RH and WAOM demos have leaked in full.

6. She's not done making the album.

7. Probably no features on the first single.

8. Photoshoot for album cover probably done.

9. No video has been shot for first single.

What else is remotely close to reality?