New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Ok, i accept that it can be sooner. But it makes no sense to release an album at the end of December. So it has to be released mid-end January or February.

I hope this happens but maybe it will come later in March or even April

somebody posted a youtube video of wash all over me that said "the original track"

the person said "finally the real song"

but it was taken down...

i wonder what that was all about?

different demo?

or same thing?

'rebel heart' could have easily just been dropped as probably a very successful buzz single.

No.

A single needs a video, TV promotion and to be part of an album schedule. Rebel Heart had none of that when it leaked, that's why it was not released on Itunes. I think we can trust the Queen of Pop for her release, it will be great. She knows what she's doing, right? :madonna2:

Edited by Moka

I doubt the new album is going to be titled after a song anyway. Her last three studio albums havent been so why this one? It might have reference to a song... maybe Rebellion or something like that

I doubt the new album is going to be titled after a song anyway. Her last three studio albums havent been so why this one? It might have reference to a song... maybe Rebellion or something like that

By your logic Confessions on a Dance Floor wouldn't be called like that because all of her previous 8 albums were titled after a song, so why that one wouldn't be?