New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Sounds like she's taking this leaking and trading thing serious. At least she's aware that people are making money off this!!!!

C'mon Madonna! If you were able to recover stolen Sex photos in 92, you could def could find this person!

Call 911!

^I KNOW. What's the album title and cover gonna be? What's the video gonna look like? The remixes! Everything. Puts my brain on overload, So much to look forward to!

Due to leaks online, Madonna cancels her upcoming album.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/14/us/madonna_cancels_album_to_launch_global_chain

Madonna announced in a press release that she cancels her upcoming album due to the recent leaks of two songs and many pictures from past photoshoots. "I can't believe my fans did that to me... They have no respect. I'm heartbroken...".

The 56-year-old singer also announced that, instead of this album, she will launch a global pizza chain called "La Isla Bonita Pizzas". The first pizzeria will open in Washington DC. "Soon", according to the singer.

Edited by Moka

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Due to leaks online, Madonna cancels her upcoming album.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/14/us/madonna_cancels_album_to_launch_global_chain

Madonna announced in a press release that she cancels her upcoming album due to the recent leaks of two songs and many pictures from past photoshoots. "I can't believe my fans did that to me... They have no respect. I'm heartbroken...".

The 56-year-old singer also announced that, instead of this album, she will launch a global pizza chain called "La Isla Bonita Pizzas". The first pizzeria will open in Washington DC. "Soon", according to the singer.

tumblr_inline_nd4chnMfTx1sagnuk.gif

. I truly believe all of this has been comes from her team to create hype

Exactly the same with me. It's all part of a pre-promotion strategy... otherwise the sad fact is she has the WORST people working for her and she herself has no idea how to control her own art.