New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

^ Yes, ages ago when that fake disco snippet was all around the net

I think madonna should team up with Prince and come up with an organization that stops Internet piracy, The 'This Is Not A Love Song Organization'.

:lol:

Your love's got me lie super energetic

Down on my knees I'm feeling so magnetic

But tomorrow I'll be like unsympathetic

I always was the bitch thats unapologetic

Unapologetic unapologetic unapologetic

And I'm not giving up on my crown

Was this already posted here?

About 6 months ago. They're fake.

how soon is soon? still no news...

at least just news on release date and theme for the new era and I will happily crawl back to my cave..

Yeah I think most of us would be content with just having a date to look to....

I will say I always imagined Madonna showing more of what she has to offer through her reinventions, than it just being another manifestation of her sound.

In the sense that she knew she wanted to reveal her House side, her R&B side, her electronic side etc, and maybe she always knew she would make a purely Disco era.

The reinventing has always been assumed to be to maintain relevance (by the GP) but that's way too simple. Madonna is a genius. I wouldn't be surprised if there's other sounds she already has planned to "reveal" after Rebel Heart.

The revealing is not about revealing her 'house side' or her 'heavy metal' side. :lmao: It's about her revealing her inner thoughts and feelings. WOW. :dead:

I know nobody will pay attention to this but sometimes when I'm alone I like to go out to my garden and lay down in the dirt and pretend I'm a carrot

:dead::inlove:

OK so the people that said Tiffany was better than Debbie gets a lifetime ban from life x

:dead:

Team_Kim.png

Team Kim all the way. Well sort of. It's more like Kim and I are just on the same wavelength...which means we are smart.

:lmao:

She's also revealed her cone bra side and her hairy armpit side. Multi faceted Madonna!

She's revealed her English Garden side. She's also revealed her gay club leather wearing dominatrix side. She's also revealed her brunette, red AND blond sides!!!! Even a somewhat blue hair side. Madonna has so many sides that we may as well call her Mapolygonna!!!! Forget the mother of Reinvention! MAPOLYGONNA!

Did anyone see this?

Madonna posted it on Her Instagram just before deleting it and replacing it with the original outtake pic...I feel Her pain!!!

madonnaouttake01.jpg

That's beautiful.

I don't believe that for second. They're just really awful pictures that weren't used for a reason.

There are many instances where it is MOST DEFINITELY true.

I specifically remember the photo with the cross in front of her face where you could clearly see it was 'enhanced' to make her look 75.

There are plenty examples of this. People have many strange agendas. There are a lot of people who are envious of Madonna and her self achieved happiness.

There are many instances where it is MOST DEFINITELY true.

There are plenty examples of this. People have many strange agendas. There are a lot of people who are envious of Madonna and her self achieved happiness.

It is very obvious that some of the "out-take" photos are photoshopped to make Madonna look as bad as possible. You only have to look at the beyond the scenes footage clips shown of the making of the Louis Vuitton shoot. Madonna looked stunning. Then some of the out-takes were released where she looked hideous and they had obviously been altered to look worse. Of course, they were put all over the net, featured on entertainment shows and Fashion Police, all ridiculing Madonna as per usual. There has even been a video made where they have shown how people can photo shop photos to make them look worse.

Look how gorgeous Madonna looks at this shoot here and then compare to some of the out-takes that showed her looking awful.

I think that simply they don't put the correct lightning anymore. In fact, sometimes not even make up is correct. They use now peple as moulds where they will create the final person.

Madonna should be clever and stuck to the old-fashioned style: good lightning, good make up, and only correct what's necessary. To be fair, nobody believes the young face from her pics is real!

Remember the stunning but at the same time ridiculous cover for GGW? It's was beautiful, but she hasn't been that young since 1992.

Or more to the point you are not dumb. Like a lot of people here :lol:

I'm a genius.

It is very obvious that some of the "out-take" photos are photoshopped to make Madonna look as bad as possible. You only have to look at the beyond the scenes footage clips shown of the making of the Louis Vuitton shoot. Madonna looked stunning. Then some of the out-takes were released where she looked hideous and they had obviously been altered to look worse. Of course, they were put all over the net, featured on entertainment shows and Fashion Police, all ridiculing Madonna as per usual. There has even been a video made where they have shown how people can photo shop photos to make them look worse.

Look how gorgeous Madonna looks at this shoot here and then compare to some of the out-takes that showed her looking awful.

I know, right? She's so beautiful and I can say that for certain having seen her fairly close up many times.

Someone on Popjustice just posted this first bit of promo!!!

Originally Posted by Subwaykid

Have these appeared anywhere else?

It just popped up outside of a Metro stop by me yesterday. For comparison, a mural advertising NBC's The Blacklist was painted onto a wall on the same street shortly before the season premiere this year. So is something coming "soon" or is the guy who owns the pizza place just a big Madonna fan? (Possibly both.)

http://www.popjustice.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2642&d=1418484970

Someone on Popjustice just posted this first bit of promo!!!

Originally Posted by Subwaykid

Have these appeared anywhere else?

It just popped up outside of a Metro stop by me yesterday. For comparison, a mural advertising NBC's The Blacklist was painted onto a wall on the same street shortly before the season premiere this year. So is something coming "soon" or is the guy who owns the pizza place just a big Madonna fan? (Possibly both.)

http://www.popjustice.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2642&d=1418484970

Oh dear, i tried to register in that stupid forum but i have to know the names of the 5 Girls Aloud bitches. Are they for real? Sometimes i can't