New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

It looks like that awkward selfie you take that makes you feel fugly, then you change the direction the light is hitting you in the face and smize a little more, take the same shot again, and look gorgeous, 5 seconds later.

Also, it's obvious that Madonna just recently discovered the internet and that Guy O'Douchey has kept her in the dark about all this shit :lmao:

I'm sorry I'm laughing, but it's seriously like COME ON, this has been going on since I was 12!

OH MY GOD CHECK ITUNES!!!!!

16506%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20bad_new

Hahahahah!!! I'm sorry I just had to do it :lmao: I've been wanting to do it for weeks...and finally my little evil mischievous side made me do it

#IWantSoBadlyToBeGood

8478%20-%20autoplay_gif%20bo_dallas%20bu

watching-you.gif?w=440

rs_620x429-141114120641-madonna2.jpg

Actually, I think this is right. It's obvious that photographers have completely lost their skills and rely 100% on Photoshop these days. How the fuck do you manage to make someone as striking and beautiful like Madonna, look so awful?

IMO It's not the same picture tho. Look at the fingers! Or maybe I'm wrong.

Cropped real pic from UHQ is here (url) (and it wasn't photoshoped to make her look bad.This is fucking real.)

rs_620x429-141114120641-madonna2.jpg

Actually, I think this is right. It's obvious that photographers have completely lost their skills and rely 100% on Photoshop these days. How the fuck do you manage to make someone as striking and beautiful like Madonna, look so awful?

It's a real picture with awful lighting.

#herbrittswouldnever

It's a real picture with awful lighting.

#herbrittswouldnever

BINGO! I'm tempted to upload a selfie I've taken of myself with completely awful lighting just to prove a point, but it's a holiday and I'm way too lazy.

The hundreds of pics, most of them horrific, from recentish shoots by the 'click now, photoshop later' brigade don't interest me at all, they look like they could have been taken by you or I.

I couldn't agree more. There's no skill in photography anymore. Point & shoot.

Give me Ritts & Meisel any day.

"Madonna" feat. @nikkijean prod. by @DjDahi available 12/15/14 with @iTunesMusic pre-orders of Tetsuo & Youth pic.twitter.com/zx9gG8IHhy

4:31pm - 12 Dec 14

A song called Madonna, thought I share it. Haven't heard the song.

Anyone that knows anything about photoshop can tell that that outtake is has been altered, especially at her temples. Such crude and obvious use of the clone stamp tool, and the coloring is all over the place...it's as though someone barely tried to make it look convincing.

I think that outtake is photoshopped to make her look older, too. Her eyes are ridiculously bloodshot. It's as if someone said to them self: Hmm, What else can I do to her make her look older?

I think that outtake is photoshopped to make her look older, too. Her eyes are ridiculously bloodshot. It's as if someone said to them self: Hmm, What else can I do to her make her look older?

Exactly, and her face is oddly lumpy and misshapen. There is no doubt that photo is altered.

To "scrobble" a song means that when you listen to it, the name of the song is sent to Last.fm and added to your music profile

I've been doing this for 6 years and LastFM has built a lovely visual library of my favourite artists and tracks. :)

Also, I get some awesome recommendations based on what I listen to.

Anyone that knows anything about photoshop can tell that that outtake is has been altered, especially at her temples. Such crude and obvious use of the clone stamp tool, and the coloring is all over the place...it's as though someone barely tried to make it look convincing.

Exactly.

I should probably just mention that Madonna is the most scrobbled artist in my library :thumbsup:

Mine, too :)

I should probably just mention that Madonna is the most scrobbled artist in my library :thumbsup:

Sounding out the word 'scrobble' slowly and sensually, for instance, to this Madonna pose with all that beauty and sex appeal of the highest power gives me thoughts of s c r o b b l i n g with Her in All Ways!

madonnaLAP.jpg