New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Did anyone see this?

Madonna posted it on Her Instagram just before deleting it and replacing it with the original outtake pic...I feel Her pain!!!

madonnaouttake01.jpg

😳😳😳 really? Aww that sucks. She's not happy.

Did anyone see this?

Madonna posted it on Her Instagram just before deleting it and replacing it with the original outtake pic...I feel Her pain!!!

madonnaouttake01.jpg

Okay, after reading that I promise from now on to only download Herb Ritts outtakes. Particularly the LAP shoot. And maybe a few Steven Meisel shots from the Ttuth Or Dare promo campaign. But that's IT!

Ps. she better only shoot one roll of film for this album cover cuz Mert and Marcus outtakes are just as rampant as Klein.

😳😳😳 really? Aww that sucks. She's not happy.

Honestly, having done hair and makeup for photoshoots it is very time consuming, just on the shooting day! The amount of preparation for the story, pulling clothes for styling, art directing either in studio or on location, paying for the location, etc. It is hard work, and for most fashion stories you get maybe 6-12 pages, so of course there's going to be outtakes. Why they're not deleted or archived on disc for posterity is beyond me. The digital age has yielded a type of anarchy towards paying for ART.

When the breast feeding Lola pics leaked and I saw that without realizing what it was I felt like I had completely violated her privacy.

So, if I see something from 1989-1991 I'll click it and maybe save it.

when there's already an unretouched LQ interview shot floating around, she must be going crazy that the new album shoot will leak.

I want it yesterday! But the year feels kinda over... :(

I know. Time flies anyway. I'm just excited to hear what this next collection of songs is going to be like and how it's going to be yet another part of my life in this growing, flawless collection from the Goddess of pop culture. I can't love her enough. I understand she's upset about outtakes and leaks, but sorry (not sorry) I love them.

Honestly, having done hair and makeup for photoshoots it is very time consuming, just on the shooting day! The amount of preparation for the story, pulling clothes for styling, art directing either in studio or on location, paying for the location, etc. It is hard work, and for most fashion stories you get maybe 6-12 pages, so of course there's going to be outtakes. Why they're not deleted or archived on disc for posterity is beyond me. The digital age has yielded a type of anarchy towards paying for ART.

When the breast feeding Lola pics leaked and I saw that without realizing what it was I felt like I had completely violated her privacy.

when there's already an unretouched LQ interview shot floating around, she must be going crazy that the new album shoot will leak.

I totally agree. But she's just so beautiful and iconic. I love seeing rare and unseen pics. I wish she didn't know about it lol

OMG, she is furious!

http://instagram.com/p/wemX2NmEXw/?modal=true

"Out takes from steven Klein shoot I've never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil"

Imagine when she sees those horrible outtakes from HC? This woman still lives in a fuzzy dream.

Gosh it seems like she's only just found out?!? She should really keep herself more informed. I would've assumed someone within her managed team would know about everything that goes on in forums and other social media regarding Madonna.

I hope her message stops people from posting those awful outtakes. But its also a shame so many amazing shots are kept back. Why there isn't a Madonna Photography coffee table book is beyond me. it's so sad seeing these wonderful pictures just dumped on a forum.

Some of those 'outakes' were photoshopped to make her look older.

Agree. I saw one the other day, her skin looked like an 80 year old. By those who met her, they all say how gorgeous she is in person.

I think she's overreacting to all those song or photo leaks. We are living in the age of digital technology. She should accept this reality and should not wait for ages to release her materials. In the past, delays helped build hype, but it doesn't work anymore. We waited too long before "Art for Freedom" or MDNA and they were both dismal attempts. We all know that her new first single is ready and her album is mostly ready. Why wait so long to at least release some teaser single or official clip?

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't believe that for second. They're just really awful pictures that weren't used for a reason.

Its not false. Many people doctor images to make people look worse than they are. Even tabloids. Remember the pic of her walking and her arms look terrible you could see how badly photoshopped it is. Same with some of the HC outtakes.

Some of those 'outakes' were photoshopped to make her look older.

That I don't doubt for one second. It's so easy as a lot of people go on and on about in photoshoots to manipulate a photo today. I'm proud of Madonna's acknowledging what people do with her art but having the strength to not let the thoughtless things people do or say rule her life. I am also very proud of her accomplishments of filming WE, making MDNA and especially Art For Freedom.

This is already being discussed in the Instagram thread where M's angry note above was posted last night, but.... I felt the same way about those Lola pics. Never even clicked on them. In fact, the only pics I ever really save anyway are from 89-91 ish - pics taken by the last of the great old school photographers with just about every outtake looking like it could have slotted in seamlessly with the final product. The hundreds of pics, most of them horrific, from recentish shoots by the 'click now, photoshop later' brigade don't interest me at all, they look like they could have been taken by you or I.

As said before, her anger needs to be directed elsewhere. It's just silly to expect fans not to automatically take an interest in such things. Hopefully after deleting the original angrier message, she then sent it in a mass email/memo to her own personal address book. Not that it'll make any difference.

I think people should be able to be mindful of what they do regardless of a paycheck. I think it's good for Madonna to let her feelings known and then people can decide from there how to act regarding using things that don't belong to them.