New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Anyone is still thinking she's going to put out something by the end of January?

I think we might have to wait until the second quarter of the year. She might want to promote the album performing at music festivals and they are usually going on in the spring/summer.

She has tagged Charlie Heat just now with her latest IG. Are we expecting hip hop remixes? You think?

At this point I'm just expecting a great album. I don't even care if she adds a reggaeton producer at this point.

#BRINGIT #I'MREADY

giphy.gif

bring_it_on_matrix.gif

OMG, she is furious!

http://instagram.com/p/wemX2NmEXw/?modal=true

"Out takes from steven Klein shoot I've never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil"

...let's hope she doesn't see some of the other pics from that session...

I'm not sure what it says that she's only just realising that so much of her work is being pillaged like this, she probably just came across that pic by accident.

I know youd like it if I stayed home and cried

But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why

When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied

When the gun was loaded you were never on the side

I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford

I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door

Said it, Did it, Loved it, Hated it

I don't care no more

Tell me how it feels to be ignored???

Someone just posted these lyrics in the living for love thread on ATRL

Those lyrics are from Unapologetic Bitch according to Madonnarama (or DM) when they described the track last summer.

You do wonder though when sites post outakes - some of them just look so bad - hence the reason they're outtakes in the first place!

I think this could be tied in with "Thou Shall Not Steal" when she said that on IG before.

Yes, I know a lot don't agree, but seeing "horrible" out-takes that obviously have been binned for a reason seems pointless really. Plus, what is the fascination with selling/trading etc ? It is like a grubby little under-world.

Yes, I know a lot don't agree, but seeing "horrible" out-takes that obviously have been binned for a reason seems pointless really. Plus, what is the fascination with selling/trading etc ? It is like a grubby little under-world.

Yeah. What's the point? It's a morbid fascination.

Guest Rachelle of London

Doesn't M realise that most of her Klein outtakes leak and in 99% of them she looks shocking whereas other photographers outtakes she looks normal? Hmmm

Seems like Klein enjoyed every single moment to take a pic of M in the most unflattering way.

But isn't that kind of his style? Not to make people look conventionally pretty, but do things that are kind of avant garde but in some ways ugly. I think it's just his style not that he dislikes Madonna.

But isn't that kind of his style? Not to make people look conventionally pretty, but do things that are kind of avant garde but in some ways ugly. I think it's just his style not that he dislikes Madonna.

Yeah I know that's his style but in some pictures looks like M didn't know it was being shot. And how on Earth those pics ended up with traders? It works the same with the demos?

OMG, she is furious!

http://instagram.com/p/wemX2NmEXw/?modal=true

"Out takes from steven Klein shoot I've never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil"

First now she's finding out that photoshoot leaked? And then she goes and posts an outtake? Rather strange. Of course the outtake she chose to post is a perfectly nice picture :santa:

Those lyrics for UB seem to read like a rap or a 'I Don't Give A..' Fast talking kinda thing. I'm really intrigued to hear this one.

They totally do yeah! This one is gonna be really interesting in my opinion!!!