New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

At first I was energized how the insiders were stirring up interest again and then I started to feel a bit cheated and began posting inside jokes about them, team this and that and finally I began to realize how genuinely important it was for Kim to set the record straight and protect this forum and everything about the new album. I want to personally thank Kim for his straight forward, no shit defense of what could have become a serious violation of what is considered bully's active intent to manipulate our emotions to receive any information for a price. Thanks Kim for your steady and passionate comments to inform what is right and not to fall into a trap of unfair persuasion.

It wasn’t all me, but it took real class to say that, thank you!

Fuzzy Dream, your pic is hilarious and had me :rotfl: even though the humour will no doubt be lost on some.

Contrary to minority opinion, I have no desire whatsoever to be in any sort of spotlight, in fact it makes me feel rather uncomfortable, hence I never start topics, never post in picture threads and it’s taken me 10 years to build up a fairly average post count. If speaking one’s mind in the public forums is a crime, (as opposed to say, bitching about people via PM) then I guess I’m guilty as charged. Now that a couple of days have passed since those parasites were removed, and most people have been updated on the situation, hopefully the subject can be put to bed once and for all. Or at least any mention of MY involvement in it. Ta!

Anyone is still thinking she's going to put out something by the end of January?

I think we might have to wait until the second quarter of the year. She might want to promote the album performing at music festivals and they are usually going on in the spring/summer.

It has evolved to something so different than when i first joined, more negativity now I think, but still one of the only Madonna forums I still visit

It will get better, we are all just a little antsy...

lucky-star.gif

It will get better, we are all just a little antsy...

lucky-star.gif

I haven't been this excited for a new Madonna Album in a long time :) Of course with the past couple of albums I was anxiously waiting, but this Album feels like it will blow us all away and remind the General Public why she is the one and only Queen of Pop....Often Imitated, never Duplicated =)

Anyone is still thinking she's going to put out something by the end of January?

I think we might have to wait until the second quarter of the year. She might want to promote the album performing at music festivals and they are usually going on in the spring/summer.

Probably the single. DM said she will be shooting the video in january.

I haven't been this excited for a new Madonna Album in a long time :) Of course with the past couple of albums I was anxiously waiting, but this Album feels like it will blow us all away and remind the General Public why she is the one and only Queen of Pop....Often Imitated, never Duplicated =)

perfectly said. 100% agree. :)

This thread has turned into a joke, we are meant to be discussing the upcoming album & all most of u have done is turned it into a back & fourth bitch fest...

Simma down

There's not much to discuss

We could discuss mike dean potentially woking on the album, whether he is doing additional production or mixing? or the fact kanye is not featured on the album either according to him.

Didn't someone here about a week ago say there were no collaborations on the album?

In January,she will shoot the video for the first single.I bet we'll get the first single in early February,to be followed by the album in March.

Didn't someone here about a week ago say there were no collaborations on the album?

In all fairness, I think it's under the assumption that those "insiders" weren't or may not be reliable.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

anyway, even if the demos did not have any feetturds, it doesn't mean the final version of certain songs also wouldn't. Remember GAYL(e)?

Apparently g_o_n_e on this forum was the real deal according to that fake gone on ukmix forum!

The real g_o_n_e will tell you the truth; the fake one will tell you a lie. Discover which is your beloved insider and he’ll be saved... Fail and they both will be dropped into this vat of boiling sharks...

CA1ED213B.jpg