New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

I like the UnapologeticBitch lyrics, if they are real. I want to hear that song so badly!

At least we are confident that all anyone has heard are leaked demos. No one except for Madonna's team have probably heard the final productions. Hopefully

Guest ditaluver

I just hope nothing will happen between Dec 30th and Jan 10th because I'm going to be on a cruise, way too far from my computer. :lol:

Ill be in Iceland March 31 -April 5..... I hope I'm not distracted!!!!! And I can read the forum when I'm in the blue lagoon :D

I like the UnapologeticBitch lyrics, if they are real. I want to hear that song so badly!

At least we are confident that all anyone has heard are leaked demos. No one except for Madonna's team have probably heard the final productions. Hopefully

Yeah I hope those lyrics are real cos I do like them a lot.

I'm looking forward to this era unfolding so much! 2015 is only 3 weeks away!!! Not long now, guys. Toot! Toot!

OH I KNOW WHICH ONE !!!

5fhtsz.jpg

I can't wait for a cruise with Joan & Christopher

OMG hahaha poor sisters, I LOVE Celine soo much but her sisters..... not AT all!!

Maman Dion used to be cool when she had her cooking show!! Not that she's vegan... a lot less

The era hasn't officially started but I'm already in trouble at home for being on the forum a little more than usual. I swear if I was reading about anything else it wouldn't matter but I believe there is some selective hate in my house for when my attention is square on M related events...and it hasn't even started :lol: I predict many conflicts at home in the next few months....can't wait for when M doesn't come to Australia and I have to gain support for an O/S trip to see the tour :lol:

Yeah I hope those lyrics are real cos I do like them a lot.

I'm looking forward to this era unfolding so much! 2015 is only 3 weeks away!!! Not long now, guys. Toot! Toot!

Me too. I love the chorus. It's not immature in the sense that people thought it would be based off "Bitch" being in the title.

There was a rumored track listing that said UB was the Sophie/Nicki song Diplo mentioned but if what Gone said is true then that's not the case.

I will say I like the idea of M going on tour later in 2015, to have time to promote the record (another Gone rumor) but seems like she'd want to tie the album release with the tour tickets again.

Too much speculation lol

The era hasn't officially started but I'm already in trouble at home for being on the forum a little more than usual. I swear if I was reading about anything else it wouldn't matter but I believe there is some selective hate in my house for when my attention is square on M related events...and it hasn't even started :lol: I predict many conflicts at home in the next few months....can't wait for when M doesn't come to Australia and I have to gain support for an O/S trip to see the tour :lol:

I pray Madonna goes to Australia

Guest Borderline

^^ Hurting people's feelings and being hypocritical is funny?

I've been reluctant to weigh in on any of this, but, if people get hurt feelings over an internet forum / message board, then they have a lot more pressing issues to deal with. No need to get backs up, no need to be so sensitive, just like Stephen said.

Imagine if living for love is released on valentines!!! That would sell!

YES PLEASE. just a day before my birthday wich would make it even more special

OH I KNOW WHICH ONE !!!

5fhtsz.jpg

I can't wait for a cruise with Joan & Christopher

omg what on earth! :rotfl:

Just imagine a cruise with the Ciccones! The only drink they'd serve will obviously be from the Ciccone vineyard :chuckle:

Stupidly went to check that UKMIX forum...but did find a gem of a comment from one of our long lost souls, Vanity Bonnet :lmao:

Let me guess hector Skeltor banned you ? He is a complete fool. Glad he been taken his ... Uh Never mind

You're famous Hector :)

I've been reluctant to weigh in on any of this, but, if people get hurt feelings over an internet forum / message board, then they have a lot more pressing issues to deal with. No need to get backs up, no need to be so sensitive, just like Stephen said.

:thumbsup:

I'm the only reliable source but YOU bitches are the DUMBEST ones of all! Stop acting like drag queens in a drag room. You'll get what you want very SOON.

oh alright queen!!! :lol:

Me too. I love the chorus. It's not immature in the sense that people thought it would be based off "Bitch" being in the title.

There was a rumored track listing that said UB was the Sophie/Nicki song Diplo mentioned but if what Gone said is true then that's not the case.

I will say I like the idea of M going on tour later in 2015, to have time to promote the record (another Gone rumor) but seems like she'd want to tie the album release with the tour tickets again.

Too much speculation lol

Yeah I know what you mean about the lyrics. In the context of the whole song (if those lyrics are real) then they aren't 'immature' as has been suggested. I mean, it's hardly Live To Tell, but I like the lyrics there.

I get a 'I Don't Give A...' Vibe from those lyrics, not sure why.

Guest HaveASit

I'm the only reliable source but YOU bitches are the DUMBEST ones of all! Stop acting like drag queens in a drag room. You'll get what you want very SOON.

milk.gif

.. If it's true that Madonna has been stolen, then i think she has to take a course about how to protect yourself against robbery.

OMG Madonna's been stolen! I hope she's all right.

OMG this would be AMAZING

RIP Peter Rauhofer.....he'd be as equally amazing. :(

Rauhofer was one of her best remixers for sure. RIP he will be missed. The best one she's had lately is Offir Nissim. He made TUTR almost tolerable. I hope he remixes all her new stuff.

Diplo: “I loved working with Madonna. She is one of those few artists who started the trend of reinventing themselves before anybody else. She kind of began that trend of actually coming back with a refreshingly new look, music style and fresh tunes"

Madonna: "I hate this obsession people have about me reinventing myself. For me, it’s all about revealing. I keep taking off the layers. It’s not something I’m calculating. I’d say that on this record I’ve come closest to revealing who I really am."

Madonna: "I think I’m slowly shedding my layers, and where other people have been obsessed with the idea that I am always reinventing myself, I’d rather think that I’m slowly revealing myself, my true nature. It feels to me like I’m just getting closer to the core of who I really am."

WOW! He works with Madonna & has no idea who she is. :think: