New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Guest Rachelle of London

This is just too much :lmao:

I'm sorry I offended their God GONE :lmao: surely if they love him so much go lick his ass elsewhere. He's all over the fan sites. Not even hard to find.

Oh I forgot his "friend" hacked him!

:dead:

I'm sorry I offended their God GONE :lmao: surely if they love him so much go lick his ass elsewhere. He's all over the fan sites. Not even hard to find.

Oh I forgot his "friend" hacked him!

:dead:

That's the best part, :lmao:

1418227112-imposter.jpg

The bullshit finally revealed!

A friend...

tumblr_n7d7i3RwqP1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Well, at least he didn't blame the dog or the a a a a a alcohol.

SI_DogOnComputerNetwork3797.jpg

Looks like panic has set in and a clean-up operation is in place. "Hacked by a friend" my ass.

Phil-Dunphy.gif

You don't have to be so MEAN, just saying.....

He's not being mean! He's being direct. There's a big difference, and it's one of his finer qualities that admire so much. Stop being so sensitive.

Guest Rachelle of London

What would you guys of done back in the day when you could actually have JOKES on this site! My gosh. If you don't like it. Piss off.

Well my question is why do you have to trash anyone who doesn't deserve to be?

No one was doing that! Stop being so sensitive and get over it. You talk about not bringing things up but here you go again bringing it up.

Every page of this thread has talked about how this entire forum was in danger of being shut down. It's not my fault that people are not reading.

MOVE on or don't post. Because you're not reading and drawing conclusions from posts you cherry pick.

No one was doing that! Stop being so sensitive and get over it. You talk about not bringing things up but here you go again bringing it up.

Every page of this thread has talked about how this entire forum was in danger of being shut down. It's not my fault that people are not reading.

MOVE on or don't post. Because you're not reading and drawing conclusions from posts you cherry pick.

Who is going to stand up for people being mocked if we don't say anything? The guys running the forums? If they did no one else would have to. If others would read they would know that I am well aware of the trouble the person was causing. That's not what I'm talking about but you pass right by and post things like team gone. Seriously?

Oooh Chelle I would LOVE that.

Who is going to stand up for people being mocked if we don't say anything? The guys running the forums? If they did no one else would have to.

Mocked? Mother Teresa please! The scalpers that came in here and got shown the business from a few members? Please. You're trolling now and dismissed.

Guest Rachelle of London

So it's back to...

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

#G_O_N_Ebutnotforgotten #whenwillitend #whycan'twedropit #soonisnotsoonenough

Where is that GIF from? It's hilarious!!!!