New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Offer Nissim is most likely to be one of the remixers, his remixes for GGW and TUTR were good. I'm hoping for some Diplo and Blood Diamonds remixes as well! Maybe Skrillex and Steve Aoki too, they're friends with Diplo

Guest Rachelle of London

Looks like panic has set in and a clean-up operation is in place. "Hacked by a friend" my ass.

Careful Team Gone wont like you :lmao:

Madonna ‘snubs’ chance to perform on X Factor final despite ‘pleas’ from Simon Cowell

The music mogul is used to getting his own way and isn't happy about the diss
GettyMadonna-X-Factor-MAIN.jpg
Madonna turns down X factor

Madonna has turned down the chance to perform on The X Factor final.

The 56-year-old singer has reportedly refused to appear on the ITV singing competition despite the pleas of head judge Simon Cowell.

A source revealed: "There are very few people in the music world who Simon can't appeal to. He has made no secret of the fact that he is desperate to get Madonna on board but she just won't do it.

GettyMadonna.jpg
It's a no from her

"The X Factor final is one of the biggest shows on the planet and a great platform for anyone who wants to sell records. It is a big blow to the final."

For the last episode of the reality show, it is thought the remaining contestants - Fleur East, Ben Haenow and Andrea Faustini - will be joined by the boyband One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith.

On top of those already big names there are rumours that Simon is hoping to secure an extra act to amp up the star factor.

SplashSimon-Cowell.jpg
The big cheese is not happy

The source told The Sun newspaper: "They have already got some absolutely brilliant names in One Direction, Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran.

"They are three of the biggest stars of the moment but none of them has that real wow factor and One Direction are already so closely associated with The X Factor.

"A huge American star such as Beyonce, Christina Aguilera or Rihanna makes people's jaws drop to the floor."

A spokesperson for Madonna declined to comment. The X Factor have been contacted for comment.

Offer Nissim is most likely to be one of the remixers, his remixes for GGW and TUTR were good. I'm hoping for some Diplo and Blood Diamonds remixes as well! Maybe Skrillex and Steve Aoki too, they're friends with Diplo

I want diplo remixes please!!! with a drop à la Boy oh boy

Isn't that artical from the Daily Mail? There's no way they'd select a nice picture. Though I do wish press would stop with those awful Grammy pictures and the constant use of Express Yourself from MDNA Tour - I mean c'mon!!

Anyway yes I'd love love love some producer remixes from Diplo and Blood Diamonds!!! I sick to death of these god-awful euro trash "club mixes", that sound like they're had all of 20 minutes spent on them.

..and I thought I was their favourite member?! :(

Oh and UR JUST JELUS!!!!

It was more the fact that you were being damn rude to other forum members calling them 'desperadoes' for asking questions to G_O_N_E, or whoever it was, when in fact you were the first to be gagging for leaks and are still asking questions to those that have heard the CD.

Hypocrisy and a nasty 'ttude is best kept in the Kylie Mango thread, imo :thumbsup:

Personally I think WAOM sounds like Sweet Nothing. It just needs polishing (which I'm beginning to doubt there will be)

Why don't you think there will be?

I want to know more about Joan of Arc.

Guest Rachelle of London

Kilo Mango has her own forum???

Since when?

I wonder if there's any truth in that rumour that they were working together? :lmao:

when in fact you were the first to be gagging for leaks and are still asking questions to those that have heard the CD.

That was CLEARLY a joke. Read the previous thread. I thought you'd be happy to see that I welcomed these new demo listeners with open arms? No?

Considering I (and others) knew within one day what was going on, and tried very nicely to let people know not to listen to GONE and then watched as long term members turned into human car crashes, I'm perfectly within my rights to express my feelings. They were acting like desperados. End.

Anyway, glad it's finally computed with you that the leaks you were so annoyed about the other week actually came from the people you've spent the last few days defending :thumbsup:

Why don't you think there will be?

I want to know more about Joan of Arc.

Idk I'm getting GMAYL feelings but I do think it'll be a tiny bit cleaner. Not different. No added elements or vocals but just HQ will sound better.

I honestly think these were the first songs she began work on and has moved onto so many different songs that these probably sound the same

That was CLEARLY a joke. Read the previous thread. I thought you'd be happy to see that I welcomed these new demo listeners with open arms? No?

Considering I (and others) knew within one day what was going on, and tried very nicely to let people know not to listen to GONE and then watched as long term members turned into human car crashes, I'm perfectly within my rights to express my feelings. They were acting like desperados. End.

Anyway, glad it's finally computed with you that the leaks you were so annoyed about the other week actually came from the people you've spent the last few days defending :thumbsup:

Those members didn't have the luxury of your 'inside info', and no you didn't try very nicely.

Just reply with a naff 80s soap opera gif and be done with.

The sad thing is that everything was such a mess for those couple of days that now i don't know what is true and what is false

Good thing is that we will get a nice surprise when the album is released!

Bad thing is that now it can be true that Minaj is involved in the first single.

Oh please NOOOOO... stay away Nikki, don't taint my queen with your ass injections.....

Those members didn't have the luxury of your 'inside info', and no you didn't try very nicely.

Just reply with a naff 80s soap opera gif and be done with.

That info couldn't be shared until the admin was informed.

Me in that thread - "Guys as much as the information about the songs is interesting, I really don't think we should take as gospel this guys OPINIONS about other things"

That was in among....

OMG WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO TOUR IN 2015??? WHAT IS THE BEAT OF LIVING FOR LOVE LIKE!!!!????

etc etc

Gifs? So says the guy who's only contribution to this forum till recently was posting kylie minogue facial expressions from The Voice UK.

Anyway, thanks for the interest. NOW MOVE ALONG.

That info couldn't be shared until the admin was informed.

Me in that thread - "Guys as much as the information about the songs is interesting, I really don't think we should take as gospel this guys OPINIONS about other things"

That was in among....

OMG WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO TOUR IN 2015??? WHAT IS THE BEAT OF LIVING FOR LOVE LIKE!!!!????

etc etc

Gifs? So says the guy who's only contribution to this forum till recently was posting kylie minogue facial expressions from The Voice UK.

Anyway, thanks for the interest. NOW MOVE ALONG.

You don't have to be so MEAN, just saying.....