New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope that the demos going around are the cuts off the album and those that think they know actually dont!

Now that would be brill

What's that old expression about having your cake and eating it too? ;)

One's only possible (descriptions) because of the other (stolen demos)

Exactly! Which is why I'm so conflicted. I'm equally disgusted and excited at the same time.

I can only compare it to being on a diet and eating ice cream with my bare hands; weeping silently as I shovel it in.

An explanation for that description:

It sounds like Vogue and Rescue Me because of the house influence.

Has Rescue Me type vocals in the chorus. Very soulful.

Has a choir like LAP. There's even a soulful backup singer at one point like Nikki.

So, yeah. That's how hear it/explain it. Others have their own way of doing it.

But no more info from me from here on out, since you guys thought you should punish me for it! (like turning off my PMs)

Rescue Me is such an underrated song. Thanks for the info!

An explanation for that description:

It sounds like Vogue and Rescue Me because of the house influence.

Has Rescue Me type vocals in the chorus. Very soulful.

Has a choir like LAP. There's even a soulful backup singer at one point like Nikki.

So, yeah. That's how hear it/explain it. Others have their own way of doing it.

But no more info from me from here on out, since you guys thought you should punish me for it! (like turning off my PMs)

Great! And wise decision. Same with PF. :thumbsup:

But Madonna has made like 40 demos. That cd has 12. Even if the CD leaked, if those are demos and most of them aren't on the album, it woudn't be a tragedy

Unless the demos end up doing exactly like the cd version and those 12 songs are the ones considered for the album. If it's true that Madonna has been stolen, then i think she has to take a course about how to protect yourself against robbery.

But Madonna has made like 40 demos. That cd has 12. Even if the CD leaked, if those are demos and most of them aren't on the album, it woudn't be a tragedy

Unless the demos end up doing exactly like the cd version and those 12 songs are the ones considered for the album. If it's true that Madonna has been stolen, then i think she has to take a course about how to protect yourself against robbery.

Yeah lessons really need to be learned.

When do we usually get to know the full lyrics of songs before an album is released? I remember Music and AL lyrics being available for what seemed like ages before those releases. I memorised them all.

I hope that the demos going around are the cuts off the album and those that think they know actually dont!

Now that would be brill

it's like going back in 2007 and hoping Across the Sky or Animal would not be on Hard Candy...

but it's doubtful none of the 40 songs will end up on the album and it would be a pity.

Ewww, no thanks. I have no interest for remixes from DJs from the 90s. Not that her remixes from MDNA were good. The last decent remix pack belonged to Give It 2 Me, because it had like a 30 different remixes, so it was easy to choose :D

Oh my, that Junior mix of Naomi is everything.

Imagine if Madonna went back to Vasquez, Morales and the like for new mixes. I'd die.

OMG this would be AMAZING

RIP Peter Rauhofer.....he'd be as equally amazing. :(

We could summarize this new album with the lyrics from Love Profusion :

There are too many questions

There is so much confusion

There are too many options
There is no consolation
I have lost my illusions
What I want is an explanation

#ComingSoon

We could summarize this new album with the lyrics from Love Profusion :

There are too many questions

There is so much confusion

There are too many options

There is no consolation

I have lost my illusions

What I want is an explanation

#ComingSoon

:lol2:

The sad thing is that everything was such a mess for those couple of days that now i don't know what is true and what is false

Good thing is that we will get a nice surprise when the album is released!

Bad thing is that now it can be true that Minaj is involved in the first single.