New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

All these threads about the new alblum are terribly stressfull... But the guy who said Living for Love sounds like a cross between Vogue Like a Prayer & RM is my new hero!!

An explanation for that description:

It sounds like Vogue and Rescue Me because of the house influence.

Has Rescue Me type vocals in the chorus. Very soulful.

Has a choir like LAP. There's even a soulful backup singer at one point like Nikki.

So, yeah. That's how hear it/explain it. Others have their own way of doing it.

But no more info from me from here on out, since you guys thought you should punish me for it! (like turning off my PMs)

Edited by Shan

Has a choir like LAP. There's even a soulful backup singer at one point like Nikki.

But no more info from me from here on out, since you guys thought you should punish me for it! (turning off my PMs)

OH MY !!!! I have to lie down!!

:hand: When she sings "I heard it all before, and iiiiii" :drama:

That's my favourite part too. but I think a stronger vocal in the "I don't wanna hear, i don't wanna know" would have worked better. But that was just my opinion, i don't mean that the song is bad, or she sings this badly (i made this clear so people doesn't feel the need to go and defend the song). I love the song.

But no more info from me from here on out, since you guys thought you should punish me for it! (like turning off my PMs)

I don't know why but this came to my mind.

Thanks for clarifying. That's just the kind of info I'm looking for. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzQxLm1lZGlhLnR1

Ok, now we know some sonic elements of Living For Love but I'd much rather know if it's a harmony driven composition with solid melodies or if it's just relying on beats, sound effects and half decent melodies like 98% of what's in the charts nowadays?

I guess we will never know.... until next year.

Ok, now we know some sonic elements of Living For Love but I'd much rather know if it's a harmony driven composition with solid melodies or if it's just relying on beats, sound effects and half decent melodies

giphy.gif

That's my favourite part too. but I think a stronger vocal in the "I don't wanna hear, i don't wanna know" would have worked better. But that was just my opinion, i don't mean that the song is bad, or she sings this badly (i made this clear so people doesn't feel the need to go and defend the song). I love the song.

Hehe, it's okay to give your opinion and it's also okay to defend a song :wink:

I was just imagining "I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know" in a stronger vocal and you might have hit the nail on the head!

What did you think of the Rebel Heart vocals? A part of me wants her to make it a little stronger in the verses but another part of me likes it just the way it is!

I did it because I find very suspicious that the supposed GONE suddently erased all of his messages on this UKMIX forum and asked for his account to be deleted. maybe he knows some things we aren't aware of like some evil spirits working in the shadows at this very moment... so in doubt, as the previous thread is now closed, maybe the admins should delete it, for more safety.

You deleted all that great info? You shouldn't have.

Ignore GONE and whatever he does. LOL at him even registering on UKMIX in the first place. I guess all the actual Madonna forums have been exhausted by now

You yourself requested people stop sending you PMs, even before the function was removed. We always close threads when they approach 1000 replies to stop the forum getting slow and clogged down. Nothing to do with the info that was contained within.

So...carry on with the info. So many people have that CD now anyway...tis only a matter of time....

Apparently it's not GONE on UKMix. Someone pretending to be the insider GONE.

Doesn't matter either way, does it?

Did all the lyrics about Madge's dripping VAG get deleted? and that wonderful description of "Bitch, I'm Madonna"?

Balanced out by the glorious Living for Love stuff of course.

Maybe it's because of her Instagram but I think Madonna hasn't put so much sould and hard work into an album since quite a while, it'll be amazing

Yeah even though I defend her last two albums, she has spent a lot of "effort" (should I say, instead of time) on this album. Could be the instagram effect though as you said.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I don't really trust any song descriptions from "insiders". It's very easy to mislead and project. I'm sure insiders described GAYL as a huge song before people actually got to hear it. Like a Prayer/Rescue Me etc. will of course make the fans jizzed up.

"OMG I just heard Gimme All Yor Luvin and it's really really energetic, danceable, it's like Beautiful Stranger on steroids!! And also Madonna's vocals are as fresh and lively as her work on Borderline!!!! It's attitude driven like Candy Perfume Girl. Well, it's basically Candy Perf 2"

:newspaper:

I don't really trust any song descriptions from "insiders". It's very easy to mislead and project. I'm sure insiders described GAYL as a huge song before people actually got to hear it. Like a Prayer/Rescue Me etc. will of course make the fans jizzed up.

"OMG I just heard Gimme All Yor Luvin and it's really really energetic, danceable, it's like Beautiful Stranger on steroids!! And also Madonna's vocals are as fresh and lively as her work on Borderline!!!! It's attitude driven like Candy Perfume Girl. Well, it's basically Candy Perf 2"

:newspaper:

Enough people have heard the infamous CD, that we can pretty much rely on the descriptions at this point I think. They're still only demos of course. None of them are "insiders" anyway. Tho I take your point about the descriptions being completely subjective of course.

You deleted all that great info? You shouldn't have.

Ignore GONE and whatever he does. LOL at him even registering on UKMIX in the first place. I guess all the actual Madonna forums have been exhausted by now

You yourself requested people stop sending you PMs, even before the function was removed. We always close threads when they approach 1000 replies to stop the forum getting slow and clogged down. Nothing to do with the info that was contained within.

So...carry on with the info. So many people have that CD now anyway...tis only a matter of time....

Carry on, Poison Flower. Love's gonna lift me up, I'm living for love!

Why are there so many people who know so much/have their hands on the album, why so many insiders this time around? Whats going on? :( It wasn't like this with MDNA or HC. You know it's fucking bad when people are offering to give you the tracks and you are refusing.

I feel physically sick at the thought of a CD of her new Demo's doing the rounds for cash (if that is indeed what's happening.) I really do feel ILL about it. At the same time, I can't stop my curiosity getting the better of me or stop wanting to know more about the sounds/lyrics etc. No leaks though. I'm more than happy to wait. So I'm still going to Heaven :-)

Guest Rachelle of London

I feel physically sick at the thought of a CD of her new Demo's doing the rounds for cash (if that is indeed what's happening.) I really do feel ILL about it. At the same time, I can't stop my curiosity getting the better of me or stop wanting to know more about the sounds/lyrics etc. No leaks though. I'm more than happy to wait. So I'm still going to Heaven :-)

Even my old housemate knows about this CD and she doesnt even like Madonna. bloody awful!!!!

If the albums ready they might aswell bring the release date forward (if it is planned for Spring 15) as by the looks of it most people are gonna have it anyway. shocking

Even my old housemate knows about this CD and she doesnt even like Madonna. bloody awful!!!!

If the albums ready they might aswell bring the release date forward (if it is planned for Spring 15) as by the looks of it most people are gonna have it anyway. shocking

It's disgusting. Whilst I'm hungry for information and news no WAY do I want a CD going around amongst fans. It's just not fair on Madonna.