Vitta Quinn plays M in new Lifetime Whitney Houston biopic (cutting room floor mix

ryan

You can check out her imdb page with photos here

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm2183298/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t25

Thought I'd create a thread now as I'm sure there will need to be one once the movie airs lol

Movie airs Jan 17th on Lifetime

Watch trailer here http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/109299

Terumi needs a major tit job

This Whitney biopic looks surprisingly OK for Lifetime, apart from the shitty new vocals - you'd wonder why she was revered as The Voice.

Why is there a Madonna in there though? I'm guessing it's to contrast how normal she is compared to cracked out Whit. I imagine the scene will be Whit meets M and blows her off. :rotfl::catty:

Guest Rachelle of London

Angela Bassett and Madonna were born on the same day.

Why would M feature in a Whit film. Maybe they'll show the Super Bowl :lmao:

The 'actress's' previous work is a bunch of extras stuff. This will be her big break. :lmao:

She has 34 star shots on IMDB which are all pretty much the same face. :lmao:

And like everyone has pointed out she looks like Meatball Stain. :lmao:

MESS. :lmao:

Derrian Tolden plays "Madonna's date" lol.

This will be a mess

Who is her date?

Stephen?

Baby face?

Rodman?

MV5BMjI3NjE0NDI4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY0

I reckon its Blonde Ambition era and she's taking one of her dancers somewhere.

From the trailer alone you can see this is pure trash. No actor or actress in there looks like the real persons portrayed. So no surprise that "Madonna" doesn't look like Madonna. I could see this being a big problem with the critics and this might backfire at the makers of the movie if it's not clear if this is miscasting or obvious shade. What's the point? To make Whitney look nicer and prettier (they cast an Americas Next Top Model participant as Whitney and a Gaga stand in as Madonna)? Well, that's not really news. The general public, at least in the 80s and 90s thought that Whitney was more beautiful and kinder than Madonna, the bitch. But look who has survived and appears to be bigger and better than ever?

If a trailer usually shows the best parts of a movie than I fear a complete desaster. And I'm sorry for Angela Basset, who should know better considering she was the integral part of What's Love got to do with it, which is certainly one of the best biopics ever.