New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Guest SecretGarden

The lead single needs to be uplifting and deeper lyrics, so Living For Love or Rebel Heart sound like great lead singles.

The "fun" songs she can save for a later singles.

I don't think the general public and fans alike want another GGW or GMAYL as a lead single?

Considering the lead singles for her last three albums (Hung Up, 4 Minutes and Give Me All Your Luvin'), I doubt the new lead single will be deep or anything but I don't think that's a problem; let's face it, she'll have a hard time scoring a major hit regardless of how good the song is. The lead song will probably be a collaboration with Miley or Nicki and the deeper cuts will be saved for the album.

Considering the lead singles for her last three albums (Hung Up, 4 Minutes and Give Me All Your Luvin'), I doubt the new lead single will be deep or anything but I don't think that's a problem; let's face it, she'll have a hard time scoring a major hit regardless of how good the song is. The lead song will probably be a collaboration with Miley or Nicki and the deeper cuts will be saved for the album.

I hope Living for Love is the first one. It actually screams it. I'm sure you'll love it, Mo!

"there's a place you gotta go

before I let you take it all

it's like a drug it should be illegal

baby you should get down low

and drink my precious alcohol

you look so thirsty I think you need it"

and in SEX:

I'm an open book, you can come inside :erotica:

Edited by Shan

"there's a place you gotta go

before I let you take it all

it's like a drug it should be illegal

baby you should get down low

and drink my precious alcohol

you look so thirsty I think you need it"

Ewwwwwww :stir:

Ewwwwwww :stir:

:lmao: This would be hilarious...not just flashing the 56 YO boobs, but talking about her 56 YO muffet. Piers Morgan may just keel over for good!

What the hell's going on now? All of a sudden, we have two more informants? This has been a strange time. I'm doubting anyone...I'm just confused. 😵😵

I guess it shows how far the leaks have gone :( We only ever had one or two people sharing a bit of info before releases. Maybe the same people are re-joining? I don't now how banning/blocking works??

I guess it shows how far the leaks have gone :( We only ever had one or two people sharing a bit of info before releases. Maybe the same people are re-joining? I don't now how banning/blocking works??

It's all very strange. Does it all mean, a leak is imminent or is this all bs...

Looks like you cunts turned off my PMs! I guess you won't be getting any more exclusives xo.

Poison Flower they'll do the same to you I'm sure. Time 2 blow this popsicle stand for a better one.

ADIEU!!!!!!

I think they would have spotted the IPs, plus one of them registered back in Sept

It's all very strange. Does it all mean, a leak is imminent or is this all bs...

I don't think so, Guy and the fbi seem to be on the prowl, all eyes on all forums.

Can someone please explain to me what trap is?????

Trap is when you're selling drugs in your house or somewhere

Trap music is the music you play while doing it or about doing it. It's very urban...aggressive beats and lyrics

Well, all it takes is one of these people who have several/all tracks to leak them like they did with the first two (I personally don't think it was M's camp)...so it could foreseeably happen at any time.

Outside of this forum I was offered some tracks and I declined...and I certainly don't know anyone that I would consider an insider...it's just getting around. Just have to trust that these people will keep it to themselves and not distribute publicly.

Can someone please explain to me what trap is?????

It's kind of a blend of hip hop and dubstep. It uses 808 drums with orchestra like strings to create kind of a bleak moody sound. It started out in Atlanta.

Here's some samples.

http://www.trapmusic.net/

Glinda your post explaining trap is way better than mine hahaha mine is too hood!

Originally, it started out as just a hip hop thing, I think, but then the EDM people started using the same beats and strings to make more of a club sound.

"Dear Liz Smith: You're invited to the Madonna party of the year!" Big M's fans enjoy! Dec 19th; Rockbar NYC, "Rebel Hearts Holiday Party."

Liz Smith tweeted this. Its a fan party or M's party?