New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

#teamhector

I can't with whining illustrator above. I hope Hector does go into PMs and shares stolen property leaks with authorities. People's entitlement is crazy.

Meaning me?! I was hardly whining, merely voicing my opinion based on info I had at that point in time. If that makes my comments whining, then so be it. Selling and sharing leaks is indeed not okay and should be stopped wherever possible, but all I was saying is that you can't really prevent it from happening other then keep links and requests out of the main forums and posts. If people want to share and sell, they will find a way. I have in no way or at any time disrespected the team here and know first hand what hell it can be to run a forum.

I didn't really anticipate getting so much grief for actually simply voicing a simple opinion, which is sort of the point of a public forum... right?

But I've made my point, had my say and will never bring up the subject ever again!

I wonder what they have been up to the last couple of days, with both Madonna, Arianna Phillips and Gioanni Bianco posting pics and hints. It can't possibly be yet another photoshoot right?! How many shoots would that come down to that are still to be released?!

I would assume Bianco is working on the album Art based on his instagrams

Meaning me?! I was hardly whining, merely voicing my opinion based on info I had at that point in time. If that makes my comments whining, then so be it. Selling and sharing leaks is indeed not okay and should be stopped wherever possible, but all I was saying is that you can't really prevent it from happening other then keep links and requests out of the main forums and posts. If people want to share and sell, they will find a way. I have in no way or at any time disrespected the team here and know first hand what hell it can be to run a forum.

I didn't really anticipate getting so much grief for actually simply voicing a simple opinion, which is sort of the point of a public forum... right?

But I've made my point, had my say and will never bring up the subject ever again!

You've been bringing it up page after page after page! Let it go already and let us all be the losers you said we are because we like to discuss MDNA in between real news.

I would assume Bianco is working on the album Art based on his instagrams

Yeah, but what's up with Arriane Phillips posting those instagram pics all day tagging M every time. She must be up to something...

You've been bringing it up page after page after page! Let it go already and let us all be the losers you said we are because we like to discuss MDNA in between real news.

I do not deserve to be called names, and to that I will reply, already busy moving on and for your information, I never used the term losers!

Already busy trying to dissect what's going on with all those instagram posts by her usual team.

I like hearing stuff from "insiders" whether they've heard the tracks or not. It's fun. But if they are using this forum the PM people to try to get them to buy demos, I don't think that should be allowed and they should be banned. I don't want those kind of PM's hitting me up for money to buy stuff that may have been stolen from Madonna.

I visit this site every day for news, and I haven't posted in a while. I wanted to say something about the people selling the demos in private messages here.

It's a testament to Madonna's body of work that hundreds, if not thousands, of people make money off of her image and music (both released and unreleased, apparently) without her permission and without any of the profits going back to her. However, this doesn't make it right.

My golden rule is to spend my money on products that go directly back to her. This means purchasing her singles and albums and buying real tickets to her shows. (As a performer myself, I would appreciate the same courtesy.)

Now there are those who argue that she is filthy stinking rich and isn't gonna lose a house over this illegal stuff. The principle of the matter is that she is an artist who has given SO MUCH of her life to us. Selling her work illegally just cheapens its VALUE, and to me, the VALUE of her work is practically immeasurable. Try having a total stranger take something that you deeply love and sell it on a street corner without you getting anything back. It's not a good feeling.

To be honest, I like to think that not only do I get to honor Madonna and her work by legitimately paying for it, but that I am also indirectly supporting an orphanage and school in Malawi. Madonna is not the type of celebrity to divulge all of her philanthropic work, but I'm willing to bet that she is pouring an INSANE amount of money into the sustainability of those orphanages and the infrastructure of those schools, if not the entire country itself. I am very okay with that.

Ultimately, there will always be greedy ass bitches trying to make a dime off of anything they can get their hands on. It is up to the rest of us NOT to patronize these people. As a diehard fan, I know it is hard, but I hope we can patiently wait long enough until the Queen delivers the goods. She always has. She always will.

I visit this site every day for news, and I haven't posted in a while. I wanted to say something about the people selling the demos in private messages here.

It's a testament to Madonna's body of work that hundreds, if not thousands, of people make money off of her image and music (both released and unreleased, apparently) without her permission and without any of the profits going back to her. However, this doesn't make it right.

My golden rule is to spend my money on products that go directly back to her. This means purchasing her singles and albums and buying real tickets to her shows. (As a performer myself, I would appreciate the same courtesy.)

Now there are those who argue that she is filthy stinking rich and isn't gonna lose a house over this illegal stuff. The principle of the matter is that she is an artist who has given SO MUCH of her life to us. Selling her work illegally just cheapens its VALUE, and to me, the VALUE of her work is practically immeasurable. Try having a total stranger take something that you deeply love and sell it on a street corner without you getting anything back. It's not a good feeling.

To be honest, I like to think that not only do I get to honor Madonna and her work by legitimately paying for it, but that I am also indirectly supporting an orphanage and school in Malawi. Madonna is not the type of celebrity to divulge all of her philanthropic work, but I'm willing to bet that she is pouring an INSANE amount of money into the sustainability of those orphanages and the infrastructure of those schools, if not the entire country itself. I am very okay with that.

Ultimately, there will always be greedy ass bitches trying to make a dime off of anything they can get their hands on. It is up to the rest of us NOT to patronize these people. As a diehard fan, I know it is hard, but I hope we can patiently wait long enough until the Queen delivers the goods. She always has. She always will.

Marry me icMnJ2z5KlPdF.gif

I just got an email from the host provider regarding suspected copywright infringment. This shit is very real, people.

If you cant respect admin decisions in regards to this mess then thats your problem. If youre that bothered by them then theres plenty of other forums to go to.

Hector's decisions stand. Now tread lightly.

tumblr_n6m5t0dTV01r90m4vo2_500.jpg

:dead:

After bragging he's trying to appear above it all. The change from when you think you're on top to when your straight back in the gutter. :rotfl:

Hell the fuck yeah.

Understand this you dumb fucks, in language that you'll fucking understand...

Demos and more were being sold on the forum, by those fucks that were dribbling info into the threads. We were at severe risk of being shut down, we got a direct warning from Team Madonna

Is your fucking sick thirst for every little bit of shitty info (which was just an advert for their wares) so intense that you don't give a fuck about the consequences on all of us?

Fuck you and YOUR EGOS. The forum will still be here long after you fuck the hell off, no thanks to you drooling fuckers!

#TeamAustralia says GET YO ASS here for the next tour.

2qw1ms0.gif

Pretty please. Love u QUEEN.

We all definitely have different favorite albums. While everyone drags Hard Candy and American Life, they are my favorite 2 albums out of all of Madonnas by far!

I can't live without Erotica and MDNA!!!

I'm pretty sure my favorite Madonna album hasn't been released yet... But I won't know till I hear it, in full, on a mastered disc. The way its supposed to be heard.

Fingers crossed that I'm right. Lol

I'm pretty sure my favorite Madonna album hasn't been released yet... But I won't know till I hear it, in full, on a mastered disc. The way its supposed to be heard.

Fingers crossed that I'm right. Lol

!!!!

I love this

Put a smile on my face

Everyday I know the days are closer to when my eyes will be open, my ears will hear different sounds I've never heard and my mind will be taken to a time of complete ecstatic wonder and excitement.

I have never been more ready for this album than any of her previous albums.

I'm sorry but I'm having a moment. "Rebel Heart" just like really clicked with me. My God. This woman. This is probably the most connected I've felt to a Madonna song. I love her so much.