New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

It's the work of jo Ann callis

Arianne has been posting nothing but work by female artists. Nothing of M, yet.

So it's completely unrelated to M? Just Arianne tagging M so M sees it?

I'm actually really digging the lyrical references to life and injustices with her own experience and just her typical lyrical sense. My guess is that it's going to be like that throughout the album and not as "secret project" as we all initially thought. It's an even balance and then with a fun dancey production, it's going to be completely different than anything anyone else is putting out.

I agree. I like that the lyrics seem to deal mostly with her own struggles and personal relationships with only vague references to the state of the world. Although I agree with all the political views behind the secret project, a whole album of songs addressing those type of issues would kind of turn me off. I'm glad the whole album isn't based around that. It would be too preachy for me. I'd rather have lyrics that I can relate more to my personal everyday life.

So it's completely unrelated to M? Just Arianne tagging M so M sees it?

Ya both photos are Joann callis

The yellowed hair one is Cindy Sherman

I don't know what Arianne is up too, but the photos arn't of m

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonnas tagged in a gazillion pics a day. If Arianne thinks it gives her a better chance of seeing it then... :lmao:

M doesn't even follow loads of people. It will come up in her newsfeed anyway

Hell the fuck yeah.

Understand this you dumb fucks, in language that you'll fucking understand...

Demos and more were being sold on the forum, by those fucks that were dribbling info into the threads. We were at severe risk of being shut down, we got a direct warning from Team Madonna

Is your fucking sick thirst for every little bit of shitty info (which was just an advert for their wares) so intense that you don't give a fuck about the consequences on all of us?

Fuck you and YOUR EGOS. The forum will still be here long after you fuck the hell off, no thanks to you drooling fuckers!

So Team Madonna reads us :inlove:

I LOVE YOU MADONNA!

I agree. I like that the lyrics seem to deal mostly with her own struggles and personal relationships with only vague references to the state of the world. Although I agree with all the political views behind the secret project, a whole album of songs addressing those type of issues would kind of turn me off. I'm glad the whole album isn't based around that. It would be too preachy for me. I'd rather have lyrics that I can relate more to my personal everyday life.

Yeah and I think she realizes that delicate balance. We might get one or two songs (like Joan of arc or living for love or messiah) that would be more specific but from what we've heard, it seems unlikely.

I don't mind though cause like you said..too preachy (which I like but many don't)

Ya both photos are Joann callis

The yellowed hair one is Cindy Sherman

I don't know what Arianne is up too, but the photos arn't of madonna

that's for su

It's hard to imagine what producers she'd work with, have Jimmy Jam and Terry Louis done anything recent?

Omg could Ryan Tedder be the "producer" Guy was speaking of in that interview. Maybe he's overseeing everything and putting final touches on things.

Ooh yes! Guy did say he was looking for a producer, so maybe he is the one!

So sad to see people questioning Hector and regular members who post here in favour of people who just arrived and were promoting/gloating about illegal tracks. This is the best Madonna forum around by a mile and do people really want to see it either be taken down or taken over by traders etc.

Ooh yes! Guy did say he was looking for a producer, so maybe he is the one!

And he would be part of the marketing strategy behind her new record. It would be interesting if her album had NO collaborations (besides Alicia on piano) and the two "edgier" songs were features on Diplo's and Avicciis albums. That way, she'd be on a couple of collabos (like everyone else these days) and still have her own album to push. If the audience responds well, it would be M in so many separate songs with videos etc...it would make sense.

Ryan Tedder seems like an odd choice. I don't know all of his productions, but I know he produced some songs on All I Ever Wanted by Kelly Clarkson, and of course Halo by Beyonce and stuff for Taylor Swift. When I think of him I think of more pop/rock leaning stuff, which seems not really suited to Madonna, and her more pop/dance EDM leaning songs.

Guest HaveASit

Ryan Tedder seems like an odd choice. I don't know all of his productions, but I know he produced some songs on All I Ever Wanted by Kelly Clarkson, and of course Halo by Beyonce and stuff for Taylor Swift. When I think of him I think of more pop/rock leaning stuff, which seems not really suited to Madonna, and her more pop/dance EDM leaning songs.

Halo and All I Ever Wanted are practically the same song, though

Edit: never mind, is Already Gone the flop sister of Halo. Sorry

Halo and All I Ever Wanted are practically the same song, though

Edit: never mind, is Already Gone the flop sister of Halo. Sorry

All I Ever Wanted is one of my favorite albums, so I'm not doubting his talent at all. But I don't see that style fitting Madonna at all. It's also odd she never mentioned him on instagram and she's mentioned most of the producers she's worked with. In that interview, he was quoted as saying he was working with her when the songs leaked, but at that time she was in Malawi.

I wonder what they have been up to the last couple of days, with both Madonna, Arianna Phillips and Gioanni Bianco posting pics and hints. It can't possibly be yet another photoshoot right?! How many shoots would that come down to that are still to be released?!

Guest SecretGarden

Didn't Ryan write/produce songs for U2's latest release? It could be a case of Guy suggesting artists for Madonna to work with; something similar probably happened with Martin Kierszenbaum/Natalia Kills who are both Interscope artists. Either way I'm actually excited for what he and Madonna can come up with, as he is primarily an R'n'B producer, maybe they'll create something akin to her songs on Bedtime Stories?.

Guest SecretGarden

So wait.....

people were actually on this forum selling demos via private message?

:rotfl:

The desperation is real

Yeah that's insane, thankfully the people have been banned. Yes "insider info" can be accurate at times, but if these so called insiders are going to be selling demos and such, then is it worth having them around? especially since the forum can be potentially shut down; I say good riddance.

I hope they do get 1 executive producer to make all the others gel together.

The main sound is already DONE, if there is a new producer it will only be someone who is polishing and tweaking.

I personally think they should have Alan Moulder do this, he's the best mixer around today...

So I'd say the recording is finished and any new producer mentioned is just for mixing.

next step… Mastering! :)