New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Yeah but Diplo's isn't, so a good blend of that and Madonna's touch could work incredibly well and be very fresh and new and modern and ahead of itself.

Madonna can take anything and make it great. I'm curious to see who's producing the track or tracks he's working with M on. He's a writer and not a producer I think.

Neither Diplo/Ariel, or Dahi/Diamonds are vanilla so maybe one of those teams is involved. Just going through his discography was disheartening lol

Madonna can take anything and make it great. I'm curious to see who's producing the track or tracks he's working with M on. He's a writer and not a producer I think.

Neither Diplo/Ariel, or Dahi/Diamonds are vanilla so maybe one of those teams is involved. Just going through his discography was disheartening lol

Really? I don't like most of the artists he's worked with BUT I thought his work is actually good cause everyone else seems to love it and I know if they add whatever that quality is, I'll love it cause I know it'll be balanced with M's Magic and maybe we can get best of both worlds.

Oh sshit he wrote that massive piece of crap that is "Baby don't lie" by Gwen Stefani :/

Madonna is ALL about her family right now. Little things are going to happen here and there, but she's obviously not going to actually start working her ass off until right after the holidays. Right now she's probably planning Christmas and New Years with Lola, her three nannies and her butler.

Everyone calm down, enjoy the holidays and be patient.

Spot on as ever, Robster :thumbsup:

Ugh, why don't you and Robster go reopen that glorious forum of his if banning GONE is affecting you guys this much? You know, that one forum he shut down on us out of the blue and kept telling us "it's just maintenance, guys. It's just maintenance."

He has some nerve telling people how to run a forum.

Oh sshit he wrote that massive piece of crap that is "Baby don't lie" by Gwen Stefani :/

Definitely doesn't instill confidence lol. Next you're going to tell me he also wrote "Shake It Off," and "Applause" haha

(which all seem similar)

The questioning of Hector's decision, a guy who's tireless, almost one-handed devotion to keeping this place on the straight and narrow is legendary, is fucking shocking, far more so than the nefarious goings on of the last few days. Seriously. have a bit of respect for his decision and his reasoning behind it. Without him, the forum would have gone to shit like all the rest... long ago.

The fact that the questioning is coming from people who themselves more or less abandoned the forum for shitty pastures new ages ago / some clueless newbies (yes, not all newbies are clueless) speaks volumes.

Yes.

What makes this community unique, for me, is that the insider info is reported here by actual members of THIS community. We get the info one way or another, and then we discuss in a mostly civilized manner.

Its the most fair, fun, and balanced community in Madonna Land.

Sure there's a village full of idiots, but variety is the spice of life.

This was starting to look like the overlords were coming in to lay down a new law or something.

They needed to go.

and i'm sure their info will get reported here later, without a price or transaction.

Definitely doesn't instill confidence lol. Next you're going to tell me he also wrote "Shake It Off," and "Applause" haha

(which all seem similar)

Mira, as someone who spent the last, what? 6 months? Complaining endlessly about Avichi, all I can say is DO NOT judge anything until we actually hear it. If Madonna can make a demo with Avichi sound glorious, then seriously, she can make anything sound glorious, including this guy.

Mira, as someone who spent the last, what? 6 months? Complaining endlessly about Avichi, all I can say is DO NOT judge anything until we actually hear it. If Madonna can make a demo with Avichi sound glorious, then seriously, she can make anything sound glorious, including this guy.

That's what I think too. I'm not worried about it.

These "insiders" were fun for a moment, but then it all went overboard and you could smell the bullshit from a mile away. I have no idea what they were doing in private, but when one of them casually slips that he is a collector/trader, then it's not so farfetched to believe that they were doing it/trying to do it here as well. And while I loved hearing Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me, I don't want this album that we've all been waiting for to be ruined by mass leaks.

I trust Hector and believe he is doing what's best for the interest of this forum and its members.

Very true. I always believed Avicii would work well with Madonna but you are right. I honestly don't think anything from this new album is going anything to be less than stellar

Difference between someone like Gwen with Baby Don't Lie and Madonna is ...

When Gwen was recording BDL I could see her just being so comfortable with the demo that she didn't care to add anything or push the producer or songwriters involved in any way. She just liked it, thought it was cute and that was it.

Madonna isn't like that. She pushes them to change up their style a bit and fuse something new they haven't done before and she likes different song structures and doesn't play it safe.

So with that said, we shouldn't even assume we are getting anything like what all these other puppets released. Even with that, many of the songs he takes credit in aren't bad and I still like Baby Don't Lie.

...Are we even sure though Ryan Tedder said anything like that in the first place? That he's working on some of M's tracks? I mean it's the Mirror, wouldn't be the first time they'd completely make up quotes.

Ugh, why don't you and Robster go reopen that glorious forum of his if banning GONE is affecting you guys this much? You know, that one forum he shut down on us out of the blue and kept telling us "it's just maintenance, guys. It's just maintenance."

He has some nerve telling people how to run a forum.

Oh wow, nice one! Thanks for your input!

I'm sorry, but banning people who are obviously in the know is kind of stupid if you ask me. Let alone childish. This forum is created to discuss rumors, info and spoilers, you can chose to come here and chose to stay away if you do not want to have things spoiled for you. I will have G_O_N_E's back till the end of time, and think it's a downright shame this has happened! Without news we will be here discussing the color of her nails and the fact if MDNA was or was not a good album. Stupid move to ban relibable people, and why? Because some people can't handle the fact that some know more then others? Get over yourselves!

*rant over*

+1000000

Fucking lynch mob in here. And all over jealousy if you ask me. Everyone was fine to listen to the leaks but any further information and everyone gets all moral all of sudden :lmao: What a fucking joke. The only reason why the conversations started becoming hostile in here is because of a select few arseholes whose egos couldn't handle someone else getting attention...and unsurprising, those same people are in a 24/7 circle jerk.

Bring back the fun!!!

This is what Ryan Tedder told The Hollywood Reporter about Born This Way in 2011

“[born This Way] is ‘Express Yourself. Me and my wife drove around today and that song came on KIIS-FM every hour on the hour. We were singing ‘Express Yourself’ over the melody! If I wrote ‘Express Yourself’ and I heard that song, I would be calling my manager five minutes later… If Madonna’s not getting credit on it, then I would just say, be careful.”

I like him. And I like many of the songs he's co-written for other artists, including Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love", Beyoncé's "XO" and U2's "The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)" from their latest album. :)

However, with the album possibly dropping within the next four months or so, I'd say that it would be unusual for Madonna to pull in additional songwriters at this stage of the process. I mean, the 5 songs that Diplo co-produced for album were finished months ago, according to Diplo himself.

UPDATE:
If he is doing any work on M's new album, he could be involved in some of the MoZella/S1/Toby Gad songs. After all, Ryan Redder and Toby Gad have worked together before.

I trust Hector and believe he is doing what's best for the interest of this forum and its members.

me too. Hecy's great.

And although Rebel Heart & WOM were both amazing and really hyped and I think they have already helped the album, I think that - on the contrary, any further leaking would greatly harm the album... There has been a hunger for M music and both songs prooved she ll deliver, but any other leakage would be an overkill. I d rather wait passionly for the album and hear it as she intended it!!!

Seriously claiming people are "jealous" over not being able to leak "insider" information first in a web forum? :lmao: You people must have some insecurity issues if that would complete you.

These are the same people that claim elitism in the forum with their stank attitude.

Sit in the corner and play a child's role, i.e. STFU.

+1000000

Fucking lynch mob in here. And all over jealousy if you ask me. Everyone was fine to listen to the leaks but any further information and everyone gets all moral all of sudden :lmao: What a fucking joke. The only reason why the conversations started becoming hostile in here is because of a select few arseholes whose egos couldn't handle someone else getting attention...and unsurprising, those same people are in a 24/7 circle jerk.

Bring back the fun!!!

Jealous of what??? JESUS Christ

Guest Rachelle of London

I think I'm the only one not to listen to Rebel Heart or the Wash song.

This thread wow!

All this happened in one weekend :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Lmfao I can't at this being compared to a lynch mob. Get real.

Whenever I hear the phrase lynch mob I just think of Ms speech about MJ at the VMAs. Queen