New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

G_O_N_E posted this on UKMix forum :

Madonna is not working with Ryan Tedder. The Album is done. The Mirror article is false.

Thanks for the welcome guys, i have been told 18 tracks have been mixed & will be released, probably 13 on the standard & 18 on the deluxe. Dahi & blood diamonds have co-produced most of the album, they were brought in to rework & tie the album together musicially like stuart did on confessions. Expect a press release next month regarding the album & single.
Some song descriptions :

"Heartbreak City" is very industrial sounding, when u hear it u will think it is "Gang Bang Part 2", persona lyrics but very aggressive vocals.

"Veni Vidi Vici" is like a modern day "Sanctuary", Madonna speaks (about her career) the the most part. Very atmospheric. Best described as "Trip Hop" sounding.

More to follow...

G_O_N_E posted this on UKMix forum :

Madonna is not working with Ryan Tedder. The Album is done. The Mirror article is false.

Thanks for the welcome guys, i have been told 18 tracks have been mixed & will be released, probably 13 on the standard & 18 on the deluxe. Dahi & blood diamonds have co-produced most of the album, they were brought in to rework & tie the album together musicially like stuart did on confessions. Expect a press release next month regarding the album & single.
Some song descriptions :

"Heartbreak City" is very industrial sounding, when u hear it u will think it is "Gang Bang Part 2", persona lyrics but very aggressive vocals.

"Veni Vidi Vici" is like a modern day "Sanctuary", Madonna speaks (about her career) the the most part. Very atmospheric. Best described as "Trip Hop" sounding.

More to follow...

You're getting a bit fishy...

You're the first person to doubt GONE's info in the last thread, then you made a u-turn and fully embraced it... And a few hours ago you asked a bunch of questions, then GONE made a post in the other forum answering one your questions here, and BAM, 2 minutes later, you relayed his post here with the answer...

I think the two of you are one and the same....

Edited by 123pazu

You're getting a bit fishy...

You're the first person to doubt GONE's info in the last thread, then you made a u-turn and fully embraced it... And a few hours ago you asked a bunch of questions, then GONE made a post in the other forum answering one your questions here, and BAM, 2 minutes later, you relayed his post here with the answer...

I think you 2 are the same person...

Sorry but I am not G_O_N_E! :laugh:

If you like Hard Candy and Erotica you'll love those two songs for sure. It's classic Sexdonna, but even more in your face lyrically.

Those are two very different albums though. That's all I'm going to say lest this thread turn into another HC debate.