New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

...I take it none of you guys who've got to listen to the songs know something about "Freedom"? Sounded like a cute, simple song judging by that LQ Soundcloud clip from a few days ago.

Pm ing you Kim? That must have been when I first came on the board and thought you were worth speaking to. Love how people when they want to insult you bring up PMs! :lmao: so what?

Huh, old buzzard?

Nah just a coupla months ago...when you thought I was a mod. I didn't say anything about the actual content (i think most people can guess)

Will you stop derailing the thread please, and stop mentioning me in your posts, and stop having little passive aggressive digs? Stop.

The lead single needs to be uplifting and deeper lyrics, so Living For Love or Rebel Heart sound like great lead singles.

The "fun" songs she can save for a later singles.

I don't think the general public and fans alike want another GGW or GMAYL as a lead single?

Thank you so much! It's hard to get an answer on here sometimes. I really appreciate it :)

Yeah when a comment starts getting about 2-3 pages back, might as well hang it up ...And in this thread, that takes less than a minute lol. Anyway no problem, I'm not sure what city the sound check was in. It's a great gif.

Nah just a coupla months ago...when you thought I was a mod. I didn't say anything about the actual content (i think most people can guess)

Will you stop derailing the thread please, and stop mentioning me in your posts, and stop having little passive aggressive digs? Stop.

tumblr_inline_naaeg0Intf1roeneh.gif

For people who didn't read the last 20 pages, GONE was SELLING INFORMATION to desperate grown ass men willing to shell out a few bucks for tidbits of lame information.

The next person who calls Robster a hero for standing up to the JELUS moderators for banning GONE is going to get BITCH SLAPPED. Or insulted by Kim (which is basically the same thing), so STOP IT.

I had moved on but since it seems okay to drag my name through the dirt I'll comment one last time, so we can clear this stuff up and stop this mini hate campaign that I see going on by members who apparently aren't as eager to drop the issue and move the F on!

I made the statements I did based on the information that I had been given at that time, which did not include any information about the future of this forum being at risk because of claims of possible copyright infringement! Besides, what I did was merely voice my mere humble opinion. Not expecting people to agree at all, but it certainly wasn't an open invitation to continually being bitchslapped by certain members.

So with that I sincerely hope some of us can just drop it and continue discussing Madonna's upcoming album because it's way more interesting then this constant bickering or mean digs.

So in order to keep it "fun" and "Madonna", let me put it this way: "I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me!"

Yeah I will because you're allowed to fight like a punk. Talking about people's PMs. I don't need to be told not to do that. I would never do that. It's called class...

Your next move Is to have me removed. Like I said, your allowed to debate like a punk. I'm sure another predictable insult is coming.

I have no intention of derailing anything. Go back to everyone making you feel so much more important.

Have fun!

she does say "Gaga" yes :D

The only thing I don't like that you've reported. Please say you're joking. Enough with giving this nobody any importance.

Yeah I will because you're allowed to fight like a punk. Talking about people's PMs. I don't need to be told not to do that. I would never do that. It's called class...

Your next move Is to have me removed. Like I said, your allowed to debate like a punk. I'm sure another predictable insult is coming.

I have no intention of derailing anything. Go back to everyone making you feel so much more important.

Have fun!

Nope, no insults, no request for removal. Just a polite request. Don't mention me or fling any digs at me. Find another target. My mistake was actually giving you the time of day in the first place. This is my last response to you.

The lead single needs to be uplifting and deeper lyrics, so Living For Love or Rebel Heart sound like great lead singles.

The "fun" songs she can save for a later singles.

I don't think the general public and fans alike want another GGW or GMAYL as a lead single?

Which is exactly why it'll probably be "Bitch, I'm Madonna" just to stir people up. You gotta take what you're given!