New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Can somebody please tell me about the gif of Madonna in the heavy jacket tuning a guitar that people have been posting in the last three pages? What is that from, a sound check? Thank you!

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/madonna-album-first-single-early-2015/ According to this site there's at least 24 "confirmed" tracks!

Autotune Baby

Unapologetic Bitch (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj

Hot Tight | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

Rebel Heart | Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling, Magnus Lidehäll

Borrowed Time | Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Art of Freedom

Illuminati

Holy Water | Madonna Ciccone, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum

Trust No Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum

Score | Madonna Ciccone, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum

Eye Wide Open

Body Shop | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Iconic | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Inside Out

Bitch, I’m Madonna | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

Messiah | Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Living for Love/Carry On | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

Heartbreak City | Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Two Steps Behind | Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Wash All Over Me | Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Veni vedi vici

S.E.X.

Addicted/The One That Got Away | Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Many people on this site will dislike Bitch I'm Madonna. It has guitars, trap, a bit of dubstep, techno synths, and Madonna singing about having fun. It's easily one of my favorites but I know people will hate it sadly.

And yes LFL is very house with some church choirs. It'll definitely be a fan favorite.

I would say "Bitch I'm Madonna", it's crazy and fresh. kind of the innovative sound people want to hear from M.

But the content, lyrics, the vocal...it's not, for want of a better word...childish?

Jan open your eyes, Kim is not even a mod even though that Is still no excuse to insult people. He insults people all the time. Don't make him out innocent.

I don't give a flip about knowing about the music beforehand. I have only heard the snippett if RH and 2 seconds maybe of waom. I certainly wouldn't go to any lengths to find out anymore.

It's a shame that it affected the forum and I wish that they were gone sooner. It's the way that people were spoken to that could have been handled better. Not everyone is privy to all the goings on. Because not everyone gives him their unquestioning devotion and listen to him without a valid reason from the beginning they are idiots? All he does is cause friction. The owners of the website are the ones to listen to.

I think that is the problem people have. Not that they don't care. They would have been more receptive if they had been spoken to in a more pleasant manner and while were at it in a more community sense.

Bringing that up in no way supports people coming on this board with bad intentions.

It's a shame.

Many people on this site will dislike Bitch I'm Madonna. It has guitars, trap, a bit of dubstep, techno synths, and Madonna singing about having fun. It's easily one of my favorites but I know people will hate it sadly.

Or not. I'm just the minority who liked I'm So Stupid. :)

if that pose a problem, I will of course stop answering questions, just let me know :)

and I just want to say here that I will not answer to mps, all info shared must be shared to everyone I think, not in private :)

what do you mean? :D

Illuminati sounds like it was described. I think the way M recites the list of people is quite similar to the talking at the beginning of Some Girls :D

I hope she doesn't recite MEATBALL aka Lady Gaga. *PLEASE ANSWER*

Or not. I'm just the minority who liked I'm So Stupid. :)

I love that song. Never knew it was unpopular.

Can someone please tell me where the gif of Madonna in a heavy jacket tuning her guitar is from. A sound check? Thank you.

Guest SecretGarden

Jan open your eyes, Kim is not even a mod even though that Is still no excuse to insult people. He insults people all the time. Don't make him out innocent.

I don't give a flip about knowing about the music beforehand. I have only heard the snippett if RH and 2 seconds maybe of waom. I certainly wouldn't go to any lengths to find out anymore.

It's a shame that it affected the forum and I wish that they were gone sooner. It's the way that people were spoken to that could have been handled better. Not everyone is privy to all the goings on. Because not everyone gives him their unquestioning devotion and listen to him without a valid reason from the beginning they are idiots? All he does is cause friction. The owners of the website are the ones to listen to.

I think that is the problem people have. Not that they don't care. They would have been more receptive if they had been spoken to in a more pleasant manner and while were at it in a more community sense.

Bringing that up in no way supports people coming on this board with bad intentions.

It's a shame.

I don't think Kim insults people, he's just straightforward and doesn't take the shit peddled by people (e.g how he wouldn't tolerare GONE and co and their bullshit). I can see how that attitude can sometimes be seen as rude though.

It's a shame.

Jan's one of my best friends on here darling.

I was very nice to you when you kept PMing and PMing and PMing me a load of ******* ****.

You're a..... queer old bird aren't you?

Lots of big kisses just for you! xxxx

How is the final version of "heartbreak city? Dance or ballad?

Ok, i just read it xD, but there was a dance version right? You've heard?

Edited by Sparks

Can somebody please tell me about the gif of Madonna in the heavy jacket tuning a guitar that people have been posting in the last three pages? What is that from, a sound check? Thank you!

It's a classic gif from one of the MDNA Tour sound checks.

I don't think Kim insults people, he's just straightforward and doesn't take the shit peddled by people (e.g how he wouldn't tolerare GONE and co and their bullshit). I can see how that attitude can sometimes be seen as rude though.

Thanks babe. but let's get back to the new album. Some of these descriptions have my mussy dripping!