New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Do we have to build a bomb, do we have to fire a gun? :(

Bitch get off my pole, you can't buy this at no luxury store!

Wink wink

"If you don't make the choice

and you don't use your voice

someone else will speak for you instead

what you want is just within your reach

but you gotta practice what you preach

you pay with sweat and tears

and overcome your fears

never let the fire inside you leave"

:)

God, I hope you guys are making this shit up on the fly, but that's how bad it is.

"If you don't make the choice

and you don't use your voice

someone else will speak for you instead

what you want is just within your reach

but you gotta practice what you preach

you pay with sweat and tears

and overcome your fears

never let the fire inside you leave"

:)

Sounds good! tnx

So this is happening again? Another collector bringing his shit on this forum?

We need someone to clean, please!

madonna-so-funny-o.gif

My Ideal Tracklisting for "Rebel Heart" based off the song descriptions...

Standard Edition :

1. Rebel Heart (Avicii)

2. Living For Love (Diplo)

3. Unapologetic Bitch (Diplo)

4. Bitch I'm Madonna (Diplo)

5. Iconic (Toby Gad)

6. Heartbreak City (Avicii)

7. Inside Out (Avicii/Toby Gad?)

8. Addicted (Avicii)

9. Wash All Over Me (Avicii)

10. Devil Prays (Avicii)

11. Joan Of Arc (Toby Gad)

12. Veni Vidi Vici (Diplo)

13. Messiah (Avicii)

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks :

14. Body Shop (Toby Gad)

15. Illuminati (Toby Gad)

16. Autotune Baby (Diplo)

17. Hold Tight (Diplo)

18. Borrowed Time (Avicii)

:Disco_Ball:

I wonder which one of these will be my next Madonna favorite? Right now, none of these titles mean anything to me until M formally presents it. Hard to believe there was a time I looked at "Give It 2 Me" w/ the same excitement as Dance 2Night. Maybe someday I'll be like: "Inside Out," hell yeah I know "Inside Out." It was the second single on Madonna's {insert album title} and the official remixes were such and such and the video was this and M's hair was that and it was performed on three tours, etc, etc. Maybe someday we'll have a thread, "Inside Out, which tour performance was best?" And we'll all have opinions. It'll be hard to imagine a time when "Inside Out" didn't exist, just like "Hung Up" was nothing to me in 2002. Hope this post made sense lol

I think it was already described here, it's a bit more electro, with a sound a little "harder" and it ends with M's vocoded voice...

But if you asked two people to describe Like a Prayer...they wouldn't say the same thing, right? Everyone has their own special take/description, right?

Thanks, tho!!!!

God, I hope you guys are making this shit up on the fly, but that's how bad it is.

It's all real sweetheart.

There are some very trapped out Hard Candy moments, while there are some beautiful American Life moments. I love them all of course.

It's all real sweetheart.

There are some very trapped out Hard Candy moments, while there are some beautiful American Life moments. I love them all of course.

Erm, sorry but Hard Candy was not "trap" at all.

In a few months, when the album is released, we'll find out who said the truth and who was making shit up. Meanwhile, let's just enjoy this precious time of waiting, anticipating and hesitating! The rumors and insider info just add a little spice to it, as long as nothing (else) leaks nobody gets hurt. Just roll with it!

if that pose a problem, I will of course stop answering questions, just let me know :)

and I just want to say here that I will not answer to mps, all info shared must be shared to everyone I think, not in private :)

what do you mean? :D

Illuminati sounds like it was described. I think the way M recites the list of people is quite similar to the talking at the beginning of Some Girls :D

"Messiah!"

Just shocked at the reaction here. From a place where members actually liked and cared about each other and mucked around with great rapport and fun, seeing people question Hector, insult Kim, Stephen ( who actually post here all of the time ) and mind you were 100 % correct in what they were saying and crawl to newcomers/traders for information that you don't even need to hear. Now, it has been even revealed by the mods and owners of this forum what was going on with these infiltrators and yet still people are calling members who already knew that jealous. Just sad in every way.

if that pose a problem, I will of course stop answering questions, just let me know :)

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU HERE!!!!!

*flings suedy under a bus*

What would make the best first single? Will it crack the US top 20 do you think?

and I just want to say here that I will not answer to mps, all info shared must be shared to everyone I think, not in private :)

I am SHOCKED AND APPALLED by this revelation!

:D

Messiah is wonderful of course :) it starts with a piano and M's gorgeous voice then the beautiful strings (violins, harp) appear. it's hard to describe a song, really. what can I say, it's a very symphonic, quite stripped , ballad. I love the lyrics :

I am the sorceress down in the deep

I am the earth under your feet

I am the moon with no light on my own

you are the sun, God in your throne

I heard the angels whisper to me

look for the sign, he is The One

I light a candle here in the dark

making my way to your heart

I curse a spell that you can't undo

till you wake up and you find that you love me too

Love this.