New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

So, I took the road less travelled by

And I barely made it out alive

Through the darkness somehow I survived

Tough love, I knew it from the start

Deep down in the depth of my Rebel Heart

YEAH!

excited-baby.gif

To me, as just a simple Madonna fan from back in the day, I find the last week has left a sour taste in me moof. Knowing that other people have heard songs and are (whether intentionally or not) gloating about it makes me taste a little vom. Of course I am raging with jealousy, yet at the same time I don't want to hear them. Today I noticed people teasing that they have the Like a Prayer & Vogue stems. Like, GIVE THEM TO ME, But really, I wish nobody had them because it ruins the magic and mystique,

I could just not visit this thread, but...I have to...What if I miss something...I promised I would never listen to RH and 5 mins later I did. I am so excited yet so torn. I have a tummy ache & I am so conflicted...

Oh for the simpler days...but I love everyone...

PS, just as I was posting this the site showed an error & for a moment I though it was G_O_N_E forever...

It's insane that since the Ryan Tedder news it's been nothing but back and forth about Gone and the others who got flushed.

Who cares? It's already done, can't we collectively move on for fuck sake?

People should care that the forum was in danger and that admins got a direct warning from Team M. It's not that hard to grasp

See, the last few posts after my last one don't feel good to me. It feels like teasing. It's not good karma. No good can come of it. I think we are destroying ourselves, slowly but surely...

This place needs a good smudging...

Darling, it's what the people want....

To me, as just a simple Madonna fan from back in the day, I find the last week has left a sour taste in me moof. Knowing that other people have heard songs and are (whether intentionally or not) gloating about it makes me taste a little vom. Of course I am raging with jealousy, yet at the same time I don't want to hear them. Today I noticed people teasing that they have the Like a Prayer & Vogue stems. Like, GIVE THEM TO ME, But really, I wish nobody had them because it ruins the magic and mystique,

I could just not visit this thread, but...I have to...What if I miss something...I promised I would never listen to RH and 5 mins later I did. I am so excited yet so torn. I have a tummy ache & I am so conflicted...

Oh for the simpler days...but I love everyone...

PS, just as I was posting this the site showed an error & for a moment I though it was G_O_N_E forever...

I feel the same. But teasing is all in good fun and it's getting exciting now.

I haven't listened to any clip. Actually, I listened to the first verse and chorus of RH only once. I want to wait.

Huh? After all the drama, thought it was cool to encourage a few members to post/share more info about the songs/lyrics.

.....Just like I am!!!!! Aw that's so nice of you!!!!!

See, the last few posts after my last one don't feel good to me. It feels like teasing. It's not good karma. No good can come of it. I think we are destroying ourselves, slowly but surely...

This place needs a good smudging...

Don't worry. The worst feeling is when you see people who are listening new Madonna songs on last.fm