New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

For people who didn't read the last 20 pages, GONE was SELLING INFORMATION to desperate grown ass men willing to shell out a few bucks for tidbits of lame information.

The next person who calls Robster a hero for standing up to the JELUS moderators for banning GONE is going to get BITCH SLAPPED. Or insulted by Kim (which is basically the same thing), so STOP IT.

We should pin this comment. Can it be D_O_N_E???

For people who didn't read the last 20 pages, GONE was SELLING INFORMATION to desperate grown ass men willing to shell out a few bucks for tidbits of lame information.

The next person who calls Robster a hero for standing up to the JELUS moderators for banning GONE is going to get BITCH SLAPPED. Or insulted by Kim (which is basically the same thing), so STOP IT.

And I'll be the 1st one in line to slap that bitch.

tumblr_l8v5stSsuv1qcu6oxo1_400.gif

WTF is so hard to understand ?

Hahaha Kim we've been ousted from the thread :lmao:

Ugh I miss the old days. Someone PM me when CUBB is back!

As long as people keep mentioning how "unfair" it is, I'll keep mentioning how "fair" it is. After all isn't the argument of these deludes to "don't tell people what they can and can't post" Practice what yo preach fuckers.

Well it was more than just information they were selling but, yeah. For some reason that little nugget of information, along with the copyright warning the forum received, the warning from Madonna's management, the shutting down of one sub-forum already...doesn't seem to be computing in their heads properly...

I love it too. She's going to be the cutest great-grandma ever. Can you imagine her releasing her first unplugged album in 2052 at age 94? It could be called "Unplugged since 1971" and feature the lead single D&D '52. Hope I'm still around.

Single cover:

old-lady-on-doorstep-with-cigar-300x2072

Um... I took a picture with this woman in Havana!!!! In 1999.

Sorry - it was just too coincidental/weird to not point out.

No one is, or was "jealous" because of those "insiders". We aren't children.

Those people were banned for a reason, they were threatening the existence of this community. If they hadn't been banned we wouldn't even have this place to discuss in. Be thankful that we have moderators who are looking out for this community and its members.

Were those guys selling demos?

And word of it got to "Madonna's team" ?

And Madonnanation got a warning?

If that's the case I'm glad they're gone.

good on you for repeating it in short and pointing it out. some peeps gotta understand that not everyone could know that unless they read all the pages of this topic hence why there was some confusion and people defending the wrong ones @ first.

Were those guys selling demos?

And word of it got to "Madonna's team" ?

And Madonnanation got a warning?

If that's the case I'm glad they're gone.

Yes! There was, literally, insider trading going on at MadonnaNation :lmao:

Seriously. I love this place.

Yes! There was, literally, insider trading going on at MadonnaNation :lmao:

Seriously. I love this place.

Very :Alexis: at Colby Co.

It was kinda strange that a few different insiders popped up around the same time, coming here to show off and make money...but when 2 of them started disagreeing about one of the songs was hilarious ...can't even remember what song it was...something about electric guitar and face of God..

Basically we know nothing about any of the songs besides rebel heart and WAOM.

Nothing that can be confirmed. It's all been speculation. The banished O_N_E sounded like he knew his stuff but we can't confirm anything yet. #G_O_N_E_G_A_T_E is running its course and should be a dead subject by tomorrow... #prays

Back to a few more weeks of #SOON.

Bored-GIFS_1.gif