New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

When the 2 leaked songs were under the album title Iconic.

Oh I see. Is this still the RH and WAOM leak or have more leaked? I'm losing track with everything.

I don't mind Iconic as an album title. I think if prefer Rebel Heart, though.

Im not buying for the Brits. I could ask for a ticket for Christmas but if theres no confirmation id rather risk being snuggled up at home watching it on the TV. Its usually crap.

The dates do seem to add up though.

The album HAS to be called Rebel heart, I've refered to it like that since day one :chuckle:

Same.

I was actually thinking about rumoured 'working' titles for her past releases. I remember Heartbreaking for Ray of Light and Rock Vanity(?) for American Life.

About the Brit Awards, like Radio 1 etc, they've gone very youth and radio centric over recent years. I'm not sure they would even push for a Madonna appearance, out of some misguided notion of "cool". Also it. gets shit ratings. That time of year in the UK though, I cant really think of anything else she could perform on. Maybe The Voice Uk, if they go for another early start next year. Although compared to XFactor, that's strictly D-list as those things go.

The Ryan Tedder rumour. I remember The Mirror, or maybe The Sun reporting before COADF (I think) Guy Chambers working with Madonna which turned out to be untrue. I'm not sure they had any actual quotes from him in that article though. So who knows?

Before COADF came out, while doing an interview for one of those shitty Guy Ritchie films, Andre 3000 said he was going to be on the album.

During 2007 and 2008, countless artists and musicians said they were working with Madonna. And these were coming from MTV.com who had interviewed these artists. Akon and Swizz Beats were two of the artists that said this.

I really like the idea of Iconic as the album title.

To be honest, I'm not too fond of that title. Yes M is iconic and the word absolutely suits her, but not as an album title. Sounds self-aggrandizing, and that has never been what M's about.

You know, for people like yourself who are only interested in getting info info info (however accurate or not) I can see why that's your only concern, after all you'll just move onto the next place and get more info info info. The fact that the forum was under threat (we've already lost one sub-forum because of it) because of those jokers, and some of us actually took pro-active steps to stop it, doesn't matter to people like you. For some, who have been here for a while and use this as there only Madonna-centric website, we actually care that the community stays together, In fact, this community was created out of another forum that WAS shut down years ago.

As the moderators, admin and OWNER of the site have said; don't like it...LEAVE. (oh but I forgot, they're ALL JUST JELUS!!!!!)

Could you stop with your harsh criticism on every member that voices a different opinion than yours? He didn't even refer to the insiders, he complained about the people who apparently felt (and still do) the need to lecture others on how to behave in this thread, e.g. "I don't want to know any more infos on the album, so everyone stop asking the insiders and shut up". Not to mention all the members throwing insults and accusations towards G_O_N_E and others - it doesn't matter if they might have put the forum to risk or not (G_O_N_E certainly wasn't the direct cause), the behaviour some displayed towards them was absolutely childish and can't be justified in any way.

Oh and you don't need to respond, I already know that I'm, of course, just being a dumbass / missed the whole point / try to be a moral apostle / support the cruel intentions of the leakers / have no idea etc. etc.

I was actually thinking about rumoured 'working' titles for her past releases. I remember Heartbreaking for Ray of Light and Rock Vanity(?) for American Life.u

But nothing will ever beat L-U-V :rotfl:

Could you stop with your harsh criticism on every member that voices a different opinion than yours?

:clap:

Oh I see. Is this still the RH and WAOM leak or have more leaked? I'm losing track with everything.

I don't mind Iconic as an album title. I think if prefer Rebel Heart, though.

'

RH and WAOM are the only songs than have leaked in full, along with short LQ clips of a few other songs, which were removed from Soundcloud before they spread.

But apparently, most demos recorded for the album have been doing the rounds among collectors/traders for several months now, and we wouldn't want any more to leak before the album is released.

Before COADF came out, while doing an interview for one of those shitty Guy Ritchie films, Andre 3000 said he was going to be on the album.

During 2007 and 2008, countless artists and musicians said they were working with Madonna. And these were coming from MTV.com who had interviewed these artists. Akon and Swizz Beats were two of the artists that said this.

Well there you go, trust no bitch as per. Tho it kinda just makes them look a bit foolish to go into specifics like Tedder supposedly did.

Could you stop with your harsh criticism on every member that voices a different opinion than yours? He didn't even refer to the insiders, he complained about the people who apparently felt (and still do) the need to lecture others on how to behave in this thread, e.g. "I don't want to know any more infos on the album, so everyone stop asking the insiders and shut up". Not to mention all the members throwing insults and accusations towards G_O_N_E and others - it doesn't matter if they might have put the forum to risk or not (G_O_N_E certainly wasn't the direct cause), the behaviour some displayed towards them was absolutely childish and can't be justified.

Nope. Don't even try channeling your embarrassment and pathetic, shameful, childish behaviour back at me.

:clap:

Same goes for you, Siri.

I'm all for an appearance at the Brits! What can she do in the US around that time to promote? What shows/platforms can she utilise?

She can launch the album with a special on Ellen. Ellen did it for 1D and Taylor swift!!

Only to show you how big it can be!!

Also The tonight show with Jimmy Fallon, they had a great chemistry with that facebook chat (only promo of MDNA)

The billboard music award can be good too (around may)

She can do a performance on SNL or why not HOST IT haha

MMVA's also in canada that can be great (depend on the single choice) and later during summer the famous VMa's !!

She can launch the album with a special on Ellen. Ellen did it for 1D and Taylor swift!!

Only to show you how big it can be!!

Also The tonight show with Jimmy Fallon, they had a great chemistry with that facebook chat (only promo of MDNA)

The billboard music award can be good too (around may)

She can do a performance on SNL or why not HOST IT haha

MMVA's also in canada that can be great (depend on the single choice) and later during summer the famous VMa's !!

Omg i'd love something like that with Ellen!!

people still goin on about people being jealous :lmao: you are delusional skid marks

anyshit...I like iconic for an album title! I think she should perform at the BareBack awards!

people still goin on about people being jealous :lmao: you are delusional skid marks

anyshit...I like iconic for an album title! I think she should perform at the BareBack awards!

I'm glad all the best people, y'know, with wit and wisdom and courage to speak were on the right side of right :thumbsup:

One of these networks needs to have some Madonna-only special. She could do ITV's "An Evening With...." here. :rotfl: Bette Midler's one is on soon...

Guest Rachelle of London

To be honest, I'm not too fond of that title. Yes M is iconic and the word absolutely suits her, but not as an album title. Sounds self-aggrandizing, and that has never been what M's about.

Could you stop with your harsh criticism on every member that voices a different opinion than yours? He didn't even refer to the insiders, he complained about the people who apparently felt (and still do) the need to lecture others on how to behave in this thread, e.g. "I don't want to know any more infos on the album, so everyone stop asking the insiders and shut up". Not to mention all the members throwing insults and accusations towards G_O_N_E and others - it doesn't matter if they might have put the forum to risk or not (G_O_N_E certainly wasn't the direct cause), the behaviour some displayed towards them was absolutely childish and can't be justified in any way.

Oh and you don't need to respond, I already know that I'm, of course, just being a dumbass / missed the whole point / try to be a moral apostle / support the cruel intentions of the leakers / have no idea etc. etc.

I doubt gone would've been flushed if he didn't put this website at risk. He even stated in one of his posts that he's been trading songs. If the mods wanna flush him then that's their business. He's popped up on other websites now so if people want to hear what he has to say or listen to his hacked leaks then they can do it there. I would be gutted if this forum was shut due to someone that admitted they trade unreleased material.

He's popped up on other websites now so if people want to hear what he has to say or listen to his hacked leaks then they can do it there. I would be gutted if this forum was shut due to someone that admitted they trade unreleased material.

Gee that was quick. Must of lost..oh...1 days worth of business? The guy was a fucking fruitloop. One minute admitting to trading, the next stating he would never, the next claiming to be close to M's team, the next offering his sale list, the next quoting lines from songs, the next admitting he's never heard said songs etc etc. Ugh.

For the record, we've had a number of insiders with great info on here over the years, not one of them treated badly or banned. But then they didn't have a vile ulterior motive.

Mourn our lost multimedia forum (and all the goodies within) that's just been shut down because of those fuckers claiming "jealousy", don't mourn some faux "insiders" out to make a buck.

G_O_N_E is...

large_lqPnvmaX4oZY9teAOT7M0txCLkS.jpg

Dance-Moms-GIF-poof-be-gone.gif

Time to move on.

gone-done.gif

This thread is for Madonna's upcoming album. How about taking any new discussion about the "insiders" and subsequent "flush" to a thread in the Forums News and Suggestions area?

The Brit Awards have ridiculous ratings (4.6 millions), I don't think Madonna will do her big comeback there, after the Superbowl... As a comparison, the last Grammys had 28.5 millions viewers...

A special would be great! She could go on Oprah and sing... Last time, it was great! :laugh:

tumblr_n5r8ltGmIT1qhjm0go2_250.gif

For people who didn't read the last 20 pages, GONE was SELLING INFORMATION to desperate grown ass men willing to shell out a few bucks for tidbits of lame information.

The next person who calls Robster a hero for standing up to the JELUS moderators for banning GONE is going to get BITCH SLAPPED. Or insulted by Kim (which is basically the same thing), so STOP IT.

:lmao: This never gets old. One of the best ever.

I love it too. She's going to be the cutest great-grandma ever. Can you imagine her releasing her first unplugged album in 2052 at age 94? It could be called "Unplugged since 1971" and feature the lead single D&D '52. Hope I'm still around.

Single cover:

old-lady-on-doorstep-with-cigar-300x2072